The joined forces Aperto and Bluewolf, with the power of IBM, are creating a new KIND of Business Partner in the Salesforce world. Bluewolf is a global Salesforce consulting agency that builds digital solutions designed to generate results. Aperto is a leading digital agency that creates digital platform and experiences, integrated marketing and communication as well as next level digital products & services. Together. We serve a community of future-focused industry leaders dedicated to building the next generation of digital experiences. We are looking to fill the role of Engagement Manager who is vital in the support of our valued clientele within our consulting unit.
- Sell Innovative solutions to new and existing accounts
- Produce strategic account plan and manage to it
- Lead executive solution sessions with clear understanding of client pain points.
- Manage relevant partner relationships in ecosystem
- Manage your book of business through accurate forecasting and communication with colleagues and leadership
- Execute relevant contractual agreements in complex procurement environments.
- 7 Years selling experience with Enterprise Software/Services environment
- Accustomed to Carrying an annual quota
- Proven record of closing seven-figure transactions
- Record of selling with both business & IT organizations
- Experience with Channel Management
- Critical Reasoning & Problem Solving
- Strong Oral & Written Communication Skills
- Willingness to Travel up to 50%
- Experience with Salesforce as a user or in the Salesforce ecosystem a plus
- Cloud Technology Evangelist
- Obtain Salesforce Certifications are required by role, upon hire
Preferred Tech and Prof Experience
- Knowledge around agile methodology or Certified Scrum Master preferred, but not required
- PMP certification preferred but not required
Why working with Aperto?
We are committed a diverse and fair organization, one where being open, progressive and excellent is not a contradiction in terms. This company culture runs through everything we do. Plus, as being part of IBM, we can offer excellent and unique opportunities to learn, improve your skills, and connect.
- Since we are an agency, you'll have the opportunity to work on different products on the long run. Not just one product forever.
- Within IBM, you will be part of a worldwide community with experienced peers. It's an entire universe.
- There are some neat benefits such as a membership to Safari books.
- IBM's partnership with Apple gives us access to exclusive resources.
- We offer you a variety of trainings, such as language courses, presentation or leadership trainings
- Our work culture is truly multidisciplinary, lively and creative.
- You will love our beautiful office in an old piano factory, located in the heart of Berlin
Your gender identity doesn't matter to us.
Apply for a job with us!
We want to respond to your application as soon as possible, so please use our online application portal in order to ensure a quick and seamless application process. We thank you for your understanding and look forward to receiving your application.