Our heart beats digital: for the diverse project business and a steep learning curve. As part of the IBM iX network, we and our technology partners implement digital platforms for a wide range of industries - all with an eye to the future. The best part? Stable teams! Experts for user experience, backend and testing work together in Scrum teams and learn from each other. Would you like to become part of it?
As part of IBM, we are one of the largest digital agency families worldwide, working at the intersection of business, communication and technology. We think bigger than an agency and more creatively than a consultancy – with the power to integrate the whole system. We’re building business by design. We help our clients imagine how their offer will shape the world for years to come. And then we make it real.
- You will be responsible for the establishment, expansion and further development of our Swiss location focusing on the acquisition of new projects and customers.
- You will assist our clients with their digital transformation.
- You maintain the relationship with all relevant stakeholders and partners.
- You will identify growth potential and develop new solutions, always with the goal of meeting the customer's needs.
- You can prove more than five years of professional experience as a consultant, sales manager or similar with focus on digital platforms and digital transformation. Substantial previous experience with Adobe Experience Cloud is required.
- You have a university degree (preferably with a focus on digital media/marketing/IT) or a comparable education.
- Your core characteristics include communication skills, ability to work under pressure, aplomb and team spirit.
- You have already been responsible for several projects in the field of digital transformation and have an entrepreneurial and holistic way of thinking.
- You have already gained extensive experience in strategy, planning, coordination and operational handling of budgets in customer consulting.
- You have already worked with content management and commerce systems.
- You have very good German and English language skills and convincing presentation skills.
- You have already got to know agile methods such as SCRUM.
Additional skills to add
- You are an experienced dealmaker.
- You have experience in developing customer accounts.
- You have already gained 4-6 years of work experience.
- German native speaker, ideally Swiss German; Fluency in English; French is a plus.
- Deep understanding of the Swiss Market and in particular in digital transformation management and strategy consulting.
- Strong team player, ability to collaborate with the sales and IT teams.
Addional Tasks to add
- You will Identify new sales opportunities and develop those through the full sales cycle.
- You will negotiate and finalize terms and conditions of the sales and service agreements.
- You are going to participate in pre-sales activities, look for innovate way to find prospects.
- You are going to collaborate closely with the Client Relationship Management and IT teams to close complex deals.
Apply for a job with us!
We want to respond to your application as soon as possible, so please use our online application portal in order to ensure a quick and seamless application process. We thank you for your understanding and look forward to receiving your application.