Our Delivery Manager has a hybrid role comprising of internal community team management and client project duties surrounding the following responsibilities:
- Manage a team of Business Analysts, Consultants and Senior Consultants that will be staffed on a range projects
- Ensures utilization of staff is optimized by tracking individual team member forecasts and working with key Bluewolf staff to ensure team members are appropriately staffed on projects
- Mentors and supports the professional education of team and other junior staff within Consultant Community
- Manages assigned Community initiatives and duties as well as relationships with customers and technology-enabled process improvement/redesign.
- Lead specific portions of projects or manage his/her own engagements
- Review, analyze, and evaluates business systems, business models, business requirements, and user needs
- Formulate and implement complex systems / solutions that parallel overall business strategies that will foster growth and continuity
- Effectively facilitate internal and client meetings, working effectively individually, with internal staff and customer project team members toward customer satisfaction and success
- Performs Salesforce.com administration / configuration / data migration / integration duties as directed
Required skills and experience for this vital Delivery Manager role include the following:
- Master Degree in related technical program or marketing.
- 7 - 10 years of work experience, including 3 years of consulting experience in new technologies and digital transformations
- Must have a work expertise in Marketing, digital marketing would be a plus.
- Minimum of 1 year prior experience successfully managing a team
- Minimum of 3 years as a project manager within the consultancy industry
- Must have lead projects with worldwide team members
- Must have several experiences with various clients’ industries such as retail, real estate, high technology, non for profit organisation.
- Must have experienced and lead global projects delivery
- Strong knowledge and use of the Salesforce.com suite
- Must be certified in Salesforce as Administrator, Email specialist, Marketing Cloud, Sales Cloud and Pardot.
- Must be certified in a marketing automation tool (eg. Marketo or Eloqua)
- Must have worked in projects using agile methodology Must be Certified Scrum Master
- Other project management or technical certifications preferred but not required.
- Must be fluent in French and English, and a third language would be a plus.
- Experience of IBM tools and knowledge of IBM processes would be preferred
Your gender identity doesn't matter to us.
Apply for a job with us!
We want to respond to your application as soon as possible, so please use our online application portal in order to ensure a quick and seamless application process. We thank you for your understanding and look forward to receiving your application.