The joined forces Aperto and Bluewolf, with the power of IBM, are creating a new KIND of Business Partner in the Salesforce world. Bluewolf is a global Salesforce consulting agency that builds digital solutions designed to generate results. Aperto is a leading digital agency that creates digital platform and experiences, integrated marketing and communication as well as next level digital products & services. Together. We serve a community of future-focused industry leaders dedicated to building the next generation of digital experiences. We are looking to fill the role of Project Manager who is vital in the support of our valued clientele within our consulting unit.
- Initiate, plan and manage substantial Information Technology Projects for Salesforce and CRM products and service
- Represent the project and the iX brand to clients and stakeholder and manage their requirements
- Coordinate IT project teams to ensure that client business requirements are effectively incorporated into design specifications, multi-platform integrations and data transfers
- Assess business implications for each project stage
- Execute role of Agile Scrum Master and guide the software development lifecycle (SDLC) process for systems and product delivery
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business, Engineering, Information Technology
- Significant proven Project Management experience in IT Industry (+4 years)
- Salesforce and CRM System experience, specifically overseeing blueprint and implementation projects on the platform
- Flexibility to 75% (or more) travel
- Excellent communication skills (English and German) and the ability to work cohesively within a team and/or effectively as an individual
Why working with Aperto?
We are committed a diverse and fair organization, one where being open, progressive and excellent is not a contradiction in terms. This company culture runs through everything we do. Plus, as being part of IBM, we can offer excellent and unique opportunities to learn, improve your skills, and connect.
- Since we are an agency, you'll have the opportunity to work on different products on the long run. Not just one product forever.
- Within IBM, you will be part of a worldwide community with experienced peers. It's an entire universe.
- There are some neat benefits such as a membership to Safari books.
- IBM's partnership with Apple gives us access to exclusive resources.
- We offer you a variety of trainings, such as language courses, presentation or leadership trainings
- Our work culture is truly multidisciplinary, lively and creative.
- You will love our beautiful office in an old piano factory, located in the heart of Berlin
Apply for a job with us!
We want to respond to your application as soon as possible, so please use our online application portal in order to ensure a quick and seamless application process. We thank you for your understanding and look forward to receiving your application.