Hype, hype, hooray? From agile marketing to digital platforms to XR Experiences - marketing has never been more exciting, marketing has never been more complex. But what is still being hyped today as the success model of the future may no longer be relevant tomorrow.
According to the motto "It's not about the Hype. It's about new Growth and Change." the IBM iX agency family invites customers, partners and industry experts to an exclusive event in Berlin on May 21st 2019: the IBM iX Digital Day.
IBM iX is one of the leading digital agencies worldwide - with more than 40 iX studios and agencies such as Aperto, Bluewolf, ecx.io and Plantage iX, which have belonged to IBM since 2016. In Germany, Austria and Switzerland the teams work at eight locations at the interface of strategy, creativity and technology and develop new business models, convincing customer experiences as well as digital platforms, services and products.
At the IBM iX Digital Day, participants can expect insights and real experiences from companies, start-ups, technology providers and IBM iX experts on trends, tools and best practices: Which technologies can really drive innovation and growth? What is the best customer experience? How does a marketing and sales organization need to change to succeed in the digital age?
In the morning there will be a keynote speech and panel discussions with inspiration and concrete examples. In the afternoon, breakout sessions offer the opportunity to work on concrete questions and to exchange ideas on challenges and learnings.
All information and the time schedules at: ibm.biz/thinkatibm-ix
The IBM iX Digital Day is an event within the #ThinkatIBM Pop-up Experience from May 20th to June 29th at Bikini Berlin.
Register now: ibm.biz/thinkatibm-ix-anmeldung
10:30 AM Registration
10:45 AM Welcome & Kick-off
11:00 AM Keynote: Remixed – The Future Belongs to the DJs
Jeremy Waite, Chief Customer Officer IBM iX
11:30 AM Panel: The new rules for brand loyalty in the digital age - Enterprises vs. start-ups.
- Simon Bolz, CEO Klara
- Stefan Holwe, Co-Founder Horizn Studios
- Karsten Krämer, System Architect digital Portals Lufthansa.com
- Stephan Reiss, VP Marketing Rocket Internet
12:15 PM Panel: Win the trust of customers and increase customer engagement - with which strategies and tools?
- Andreas Helios, Head of MEE Marketing SAP CX
- Jonas Lünendonk, Geschäftsführender Gesellschafter des Marktforschungsinstituts Lünendonk
- Julian A. Kramer, Chief Experience Ambassador Adobe
- Oliver Oursin, Vice President, Solution Engineering EMEA Central Salesforce
- Dr. Melanie Bockemühl, Head of Digital Strategy & iX DACH
01:00 PM Lunch
02:00 PM Interactive Breakout Sessions (3 Groups)
- Breakout 1: How to develop innovative business models and digital ecosystems to enable new growth.
- Breakout 2: How to use artificial intelligence and XR technologies to create exceptional customer experiences.
- Breakout 3: How to take Marketing & Sales to the next level and inspire, convince and retain customers.
05:00 PM Wrap-up
05:30 PM Flying Dinner, DJ & Networking
About IBM iX
As a global partner for 'Business by Design', IBM iX rethinks business processes and develops unique customer experiences, platforms and services. With around 15,000 employees in 40 studios, IBM iX is one of the largest digital agencies in the world. With a broad spectrum of competencies, innovative ideas and agile methods, the teams work at the interface of strategy, creativity and technology. iX is present at eight locations in Germany, Austria and Switzerland - with many years of expertise in the iX studios and renowned agency brands such as Aperto, ecx.io, Bluewolf and Plantage iX, which have been expanding the global network since 2016. In interdisciplinary teams and with the power of IBM, the agency family brings customers together to the next level of digital transformation: the digital Reinvention™.