What awaits you
- Decisive and independent execution of postproduction for film and cross-media projects
- Editing, Compositing, Animation (2D/3D), Sounddesign and Mixing, Colourgrading
- Interdisciplinary collaboration with our filmcrew, designers, technical departments, studio partners and freelancers
- Development and improvement of interdisciplinary production workflows and the department’s expertise
What you should bring
- 3-5 years of relevant work experience in a studio, agency, or production house
- Excellent skills in Adobe CC (Premiere, After Effects) Pro-Tools, DaVinci
- Deep technical knowledge of film- and postproduction processes
- A passion for delivering fast, clean results
- An excellent portfolio of brand- and commercial work
- A strong sense of visual style and trends
- Interest in technical trends and the digital idea
- Experience in agile working methods and the ability to be part of a team
- Very good German skills
What we offer
- An exciting work environment with interdisciplinary teams
- Continued training opportunities, to keep you at the forefront of digital innovation
- A great atmosphere and open company culture
- Lots of room for your own creative ideas
- Modern office in Berlin’s Mitte district
- We want to give you feedback on your application as soon as possible. Please use our online applicant portal to ensure a fast and smooth application process.
- We thank you for your understanding and look forward to your application.
*Your gender identity doesn't matter to us.