WHO WE ARE
We are Aperto. We connect strategy, technology, creativity – to help brands and organizations in the transformation of the digital age. We offer talent, a passion for excellence and a unique culture in which ideas and innovation thrive. We believe in creating a better digitized world. As a member of IBM iX, we are part of one of the largest digital agencies worldwide.
Situated in the center of Berlin, our Tech Department is currently looking for a Frontend Developer (m/f) with experience in Angular to help us delivering cutting edge technology results on scalable, high performance web applications.
WHO YOU ARE
- Experience in Angular 6 (2+ years), testing frameworks and writing proper tests
- Extensive knowlegde in OOPS, Observables and Angular2+ concepts
- Knowledge about npm packages, webpack and nodejs
- Experience in Ngrx plattform (store, effects)
- Experience in APIs and understanding of HTTP and REST architecture
- Deep understanding of client centered development
- Constantly seek to improve yourself by learning new technologies and by uphold best practices in engineering and development
- Thrive in a collaborative environment involving different stakeholders and subject matter experts
- Attitude for learning new, failing fast and exploring new territories
- Attitude: ‘The Answer is Yes’
- You are a team player
- Authentic love & passion for good code and design
WHY WORK WITH APERTO?
- We are committed a diverse and fair organization, one where being open, progressive and excellent is not a contradiction in terms. This company culture runs through everything we do. Plus, as being part of IBM, we can offer excellent and unique opportunities to learn, improve your skills, and connect.
- Exciting tech problems to solve with lots of ownership across a broad spectrum
- Since we are an agency, you'll have the opportunity to work on different products on the long run. Not just one product forever
- Within IBM, you will be part of a worldwide community with experienced peers, it's an entire universe. PLUS: IBM's partnership with Apple gives us access to exclusive resources
- We offer you a variety of trainings, such as language courses, presentation or leadership trainings
- Our work culture is truly multi-disciplinary, lively and creative
- Modern work-life-balance including flexible working hours, sabbatical - opportunities and more
- You will love our beautiful office in an old factory, located in the heart of Berlin
We want to respond to your application as soon as possible, so please use our online application portal in order to ensure a quick and seamless application process. We thank you for your understanding and look forward to receiving your application.