With more than 85 colleagues, we develop digital products for energy companies with the finger on the pulse of the time, accompany retailers throughout the entire omni-channel journey with various platforms and services, or take the doctor-patient relationship to a new level with digital therapy platforms.
What awaits you
- A motivated, interdisciplinary team that will work with you and our clients to deliver strategy, creativity and technology for the industry challenges of the future
- To set innovative topics with potential clients and relevant stakeholders in our IBM network and thus lay the foundation for long-term business relationships
- Be responsible for the entire sales process and set up a business development strategy. Our technical specialists will support you in the preparation of offers
- The international IBM and software partnership network, which provides know-how on current developments in important digital topics such as data analytics, DXP or CDP
- An agile and self-responsible corporate culture
What you bring to the table
- You have at least 4 years of experience in sales and consulting of digital and IT services for enterprise accounts in the DACH region at C-level, Head of or VP-level
- You know the challenges of digital transformation and the needs of customers from at least one of the following industries: retail, consumer products, life sciences or energy
- You have experience in Strategic Design or with one of our software partners Magnolia, Coremedia, Acquia, Adobe, Salesforce, Commercetools
- You have proven financial success in winning new clients and projects
- Self-reliance, team spirit and fun in thinking big about digital projects
- Strategic conceptual thinking, which is brought to the point by very good oral and written communication and presentation skills
- Very good knowledge of German and English
What we offer you
- Over 400 great colleagues and an inspiring team spirit at our location and thousands worldwide. Everyone is always open to your questions
- Diverse and extensive training and certification programmes on a wide range of topics
- A modern work base in Berlin-Mitte and the possibility to work remotely
- A long-term perspective and a broad spectrum of national and international clients and projects
This is particularly important to us
Aperto is committed to creating an inclusive workplace offering equal opportunities to everyone. We especially encourage all people with their individual diverse backgrounds and perspectives to apply.
Apply with us!
We want to process your application as quickly as possible. Please use our online application portal to ensure a fast and smooth application process.
We thank you for your understanding and look forward to receiving your application.