With IBM iX Aperto, you will work on exciting and innovative projects. We develop transactional platforms, customer experience platforms, mobile applications, service design, e-commerce solutions and more.
What awaits you
- Exciting projects in agile software development, combined with design thinking and other agile methods
- Budget responsibility, project control and responsibility for all project steps from project initiation to project completion as well as change and quality management
- Preparation of offers, presentations and product roadmaps
- Leading an interdisciplinary team from creation, development, quality assurance and analytics etc.
- Direct communication with our customers and advice on technical solutions
- Result-oriented moderation in the team and at the customer
You lead a project and therefore have to manage the interests and demands of stakeholders, colleagues and solution partners. Our 'people first' approach focuses on the customer experience.
What you bring to the table
- Initial experience in project management in software development or IT project management
- A degree in computer science, business informatics or industrial engineering or a comparable field of study or a technical apprenticeship
- A high affinity and passion for technologies, precise work as well as for digital trends and the joy of bringing innovative ideas into your daily work
- Confidence in customer contact, good communication and presentation skills
- Pleasure in working in a team, high level of initiative, self-organised work and a comprehensive view of projects
- A good command of English is necessary for our work in intercultural teams and in the international IBM Interactive Experience (IBM iX) network
- One or more experiences would be desirable but not mandatory:
- In content management systems such as Drupal, CoreMedia, Adobe Experience Manager, Magnolia or in headless CMS.
- In mobile development (e.g.: Native & React & React Native) and Responsive Web
What we offer you
- We help you stay on the digital pulse with our continuous training programme
- Mentorship from experienced colleagues
- A great atmosphere and open corporate culture make our work so successful
- Major clients who are among the best in their industry, both nationally and internationally
- Access to groundbreaking technologies as part of IBM iX
- A great atmosphere with an open corporate culture that leaves plenty of room for your own ideas and encourages them.
- You work in interdisciplinary teams together with developers, UI/UX designers, quality managers, architects and other disciplines
This is particularly important to us
Aperto is committed to creating an inclusive workplace offering equal opportunities to everyone. We especially encourage all people with their individual diverse backgrounds and perspectives to apply.
Apply with us!
We want to give you feedback on your application as soon as possible. Please use our online application portal to ensure a quick and smooth application process.
We thank you for your understanding and look forward to receiving your application.