We are looking for further reinforcement in our team! In the Project Management Office, you will support our project teams in all commercial matters and bring experience and enthusiasm for project controlling.
Who we are
We are Aperto. Under the maxim "People First", we work on the opportunities of digitalization. As part of IBM, we have the opportunity to offer our clients all services "from a single source". Our passion is to create digital solutions that meet the demands of our modern society. We are convinced that user-centricity is the decisive criterion for success. And last but not least, we believe in consistent collaboration at eye level with our clients as partners. Our methods combine design thinking, iterative work on prototypes and agile product development according to Scrum in interdisciplinary teams.
What awaits you
- Support in the bidding process (from tender/inquiry to award of contract) with direct customers and IBM
- Commercial project support, taking into account internal and external guidelines
- Preparation and invoicing of performance records in coordination with project management
- Control and maintenance of budgets and project durations
- Overall view of the budget for the entire department and report to department heads
- Recording, planning and checking external costs
- Ensuring and developing uniform standards and quality within the framework of project controlling
- Central contact for clients, staff and service providers on commercial issues as well as advice and training on processes
- Close coordination with the accounting, controlling, purchasing and project teams
What you bring to the table
- At least two to three years' experience in project and proposal management or project controlling
- A commercial apprenticeship or professional experience (ideally in a service company)
- Strong organisational skills and the desire to pull the strings in the background
- A talent for setting deadlines and keeping to them
- Charm and assertiveness to remind creative minds of deadlines
- High degree of reliability and ability to work in a team
- Affinity for numbers, ownership of your tasks with proactive action and thinking in a multitasking environment
- Pleasure in helping to shape process optimisations
- Very good knowledge of German and English
- You know Word, Excel, Outlook and PowerPoint as well as you know your four most-used apps on your smartphone
What we offer you
- An exciting working environment with interdisciplinary teams
- Interesting projects with major clients who are among the top 10 DAX companies
- Access to groundbreaking technologies as part of IBM iX
- Continuous training opportunities to keep your finger on the digital pulse
- An inspiring working atmosphere in the heart of Berlin
- An open corporate culture, flexible working hours and home office options
- Plenty of room for your own creative ideas
- A crew that is already looking forward to working with you
This is particularly important to us
Aperto is committed to creating an inclusive workplace offering equal opportunities to everyone. We especially encourage all people with their individual diverse backgrounds and perspectives to apply.
Apply with us!
We want to give you feedback on your application as soon as possible. Please use our online application portal to ensure a quick and smooth application process.
We thank you for your understanding and look forward to receiving your application.