With Aperto - An IBM Company, you will work on exciting and innovative projects. We develop transactional platforms, customer experience platforms, mobile applications, service design, e-commerce solutions and more.
What awaits you
- You take care of exciting large-scale projects in agile software development, combined with design thinking and other agile methods
- You have budget responsibility, project control and responsibility for all project phases from project initiation to project completion as well as change and quality management
- You are leading several interdisciplinary teams from creation, development, quality assurance as well as analytics etc.
- You prepare offers, presentations and product roadmaps
- You are in direct communication with our customers and advice on technical solutions
- You take care of result-oriented moderation in the team and at the customer
You lead a project and therefore have to manage the interests and demands of stakeholders, colleagues and solution partners. Our 'people first' approach focuses on the customer experience.
What you bring to the table
- You have at least 5 years of experience in project management in software development or IT project management.
- You got a university degree or training in an IT or digital environment
- You have an understanding of software concepts and designs as well as software architectures
- You got an experience of agile working methods, e.g. as a product owner or scrum master
- You show confidence in customer contact, good communication and presentation skills
- You enjoy working in a team, self-organised work and a comprehensive view of projects
- You should have a good command of English since it is necessary for our work in intercultural teams and in the international IBM Interactive Experience (IBM iX) network
- One or more experiences would be desirable:
- In the area of content management systems such as Drupal, CoreMedia, Adobe Experience Manager, Magnolia or in the area of headless CMS.
- In mobile development (e.g.: Native & React & React Native) and Responsive Web
- You show a high affinity and passion for digital trends and the joy of bringing innovative ideas into your daily work
What we offer you
- Major clients who are among the best in their industry, both nationally and internationally
- Access to groundbreaking technologies as part of IBM iX and continuous training opportunities to keep your finger on the digital pulse
- A great atmosphere with an open corporate culture that leaves plenty of room for and encourages your own creative ideas
- You will work in interdisciplinary teams with developers, UI/UX designers, quality managers, architects and others
This is particularly important to us
Aperto is committed to creating an inclusive workplace offering equal opportunities to everyone. We especially encourage all people with their individual diverse backgrounds and perspectives to apply.
Apply with us!
We want to give you feedback on your application as soon as possible. Please use our online application portal to ensure a quick and smooth application process.
We thank you for your understanding and look forward to receiving your application.