As a Senior Project Manager (m/f/d) or Senior Project Lead (m/f/d) at Aperto - An IBM Company, you'll work in interdisciplinary teams on both exciting and innovative projects for renowned national and international clients. We develop transactional platforms, customer experience platforms, mobile applications, service design, e-commerce solutions and much more. You will independently manage and plan digital projects for which you will be responsible for time and budget as well as being the direct contact person for the team and the customer. With you as the interface between the client and the team, the planning, communication and processes intertwine smoothly, enabling the achievement of excellent results.
What awaits you
- Planning, coordination and management of exciting projects, including service design, customer experience design and agile software development
- Use of agile as well as classic or iterative project methodologies, primarily combined with design thinking and other agile methods
- Project management and organization of all project phases, from project initiation to successful project completion
- Planning and leading interdisciplinary teams from strategy, creation, development, quality assurance, etc.
- Stakeholder and expectation management as direct contact person: consulting and communication with our national and international customers
- Assumption of budget responsibility, proposal processes as well as project controlling in close cooperation with the Business Owner (BO) and Product Management Office (PMO)
- Preparation and execution of presentations and moderation of meetings and workshops
- You lead a project and therefore have to manage the interests and demands of stakeholders, colleagues and solution partners. Our 'people first' approach focuses on the customer experience.
What you bring to the table
- Approximately 5 years of experience in project management of digital projects (ideally in software development projects or in IT project management in an agency context).
- Confidently applicable knowledge of agile working methods or in the independent management of large agile projects/teams
- Confidence in customer contact, excellent communication and presentation skills
- Self-organized, structured work and a high level of initiative
- Excellent organizational and planning skills for a comprehensive view of projects
- Enjoy working in a team
- Fluent German and English skills for working in intercultural teams and in the international IBM Interactive Experience (IBM iX) network
- A high affinity and passion for creation and/or technologies as well as digital trends
- Desirable, but not mandatory: Experience in content management systems, mobile development and responsive web design.
- Your intrinsic motivation is important to us. We look forward to receiving your application with a meaningful cover letter, even if you can't tick every box.
What we offer you
- An inspiring work atmosphere and an exciting work environment in the heart of Berlin
- An open corporate culture, flexible working hours and a variety of opportunities for remote work
- A diverse and challenging client portfolio, with the best in their industry in Germany as well as internationally
- A respectful and appreciative team culture, characterized by talented, inspiring personalities, which promotes the personal growth of each individual
- Professional development through mentorship and coaching from our experienced colleagues, as well as ongoing training opportunities to keep your finger on the digital pulse
- Access to groundbreaking technologies as part of IBM iX
- Plenty of room for your own creative ideas
- A crew that is already looking forward to meeting you
This is particularly important to us
Aperto is committed to creating an inclusive workplace offering equal opportunities to everyone. We especially encourage all people with their individual diverse backgrounds and perspectives to apply.
Apply to work with us!
We want to give you feedback on your application as soon as possible. Please use our online application portal to ensure a fast and smooth application process.
We thank you for your understanding and look forward to receiving your application.