What awaits you
- Responsible ideation, conception and implementation of content marketing campaigns for digital communication platforms and channels
- Creativity on a strategic basis that incorporates data, UX and/or target group analysis and has the performance of the content as its primary goal
- Close collaboration and strong exchange with all internal departments, especially creation, data, strategy and client management - as well as with IBM colleagues nationally and internationally
- Interdisciplinary collaboration in project teams (UX and UI, strategy, data, social media, editorial, performance, film & media production, etc.)
- Preparation and independent set-up and execution of presentations, topic and budget planning
What you bring to the table
- Several years of experience in online communication with a focus on copywriting and concepts
- An exciting portfolio with great references on content marketing, digital campaigns and social media concepts (B2C and B2B)
- Very good conceptual skills, high creativity and top storytelling skills
- Knowledge of contemporary content formats, trends and phenomena
- Ideally a journalistic approach and very good writing skills
- Know-how of data and SEO analyses as a basis for strategic orientation
- Very good knowledge of all current social media channels, their target groups, formats, advertising opportunities
- Ability to work in a team, hands-on mentality, relevant software skills, business fluent English skills
What we offer you
- Exciting projects in various industries and also in the public sector
- The opportunity to take on responsibility and contribute your own ideas right from the start
- Work in interdisciplinary teams with dedicated colleagues
- An inspiring working atmosphere with colleagues from various disciplines directly in Berlin-Mitte
- An open atmosphere and lively corporate and team culture. Because we believe that the best results can be achieved in teams that have the opportunity to get to know each other well and exchange ideas, e.g. over a free organic breakfast in the morning or a cool drink at our bar in the evening.
- Remote work
- Further training opportunities
- A long-term perspective and a wide range of national and international clients and projects
This is particularly important to us
Aperto is committed to creating an inclusive workplace offering equal opportunities to everyone. We especially encourage all people with their individual diverse backgrounds and perspectives to apply.
Apply to work with us!
We want to give you feedback on your application as soon as possible. Please use our online application portal to ensure a fast and smooth application process.
We look forward to receiving your application!