During your time as a trainee (m/f/d), we will get to know you and you will get to know us: You will be involved in various industries and projects, work with more experienced colleagues from different disciplines and take part in exciting exchange formats within the content and production profession.
What you can expect
- Actively participate in the planning, development, management and implementation of editorial web content with a focus on text and social media
- Support in the planning, management and implementation of digital content projects in image and film for social media
- Working closely with our content strategists, editors and producers
- Support in the creation of presentations as well as in the preparation and implementation of client meetings
- Collaboration with and exchange weeks in other departments at Aperto, for example UX, UI, Content Management (CMS) or Engineering
- Exciting insights into innovative digital projects!
What you bring with you
- Completed studies that are relevant to the topic
- At best, some practical experience in the areas of (online) journalism, copywriting, PR or content marketing
- You enjoy dealing with complex issues
- High affinity to digital trends and topics
- Very good Office skills, especially PowerPoint or Keynote and Excel and of course Word
- Communication skills, ability to work in a team, independence and willingness to learn
- Thick plus: an understanding of contemporary user experience
- Native German language skills, both written and spoken
- Good to very good English skills
This is what our Trainee@Aperto program offers you:
- Professional development through your own mentor
- Close support from our Learning & Development Team
- A peer group that learns together with you
- Steep learning curve in 12 months and ideal preparation for the junior level
- Exchange weeks
- Certifications in Enterprise Design Thinking, Agile and much more
- Event and networking directly at IBM
This is particularly important to us
Aperto is dedicated to creating an inclusive work environment that provides equal opportunities for all. In particular, we want to encourage all people with their individual, diverse backgrounds and perspectives to apply to work with us.
Sound good? Then send us your application, a few sentences about yourself and a short explanation of why you would like to become a trainee (m/f/d) with us. We look forward to hearing from you!
We thank you for your understanding and look forward to receiving your application.
Start date is October 2020.