Start 01. October 2021
What awaits you
- Support in the development of content strategies and editorial formats
- Collaborate on the planning, management and implementation of digital content projects in images, film, social media and text
- Close collaboration with our content strategists, editors and producers
- Exciting insights into innovative digital projects
- Support in the creation of presentations as well as the preparation and execution of appointments with clients
- Cooperation with other communities at Aperto
What you bring to the table
- Completed studies relevant to the topic
- At best, some practical experience in the field of (online) journalism, PR or content marketing
- Enjoy dealing with complex issues
- High affinity for digital trends and topics
- Very good PowerPoint skills
- Communication skills, ability to work in a team, independence and willingness to learn
- Good to very good English skills
This is what our Trainee@Aperto program offers you:
- Professional development, supported by a personal mentor
- Soft-skill development and individual professional support from our Learn-ing & Development Team
- A peer group that learns together with you
- Steep learning curve in 12 months and ideal preparation for the junior level
- Exchange weeks in a different discipline
- Certifications in Enterprise Design Thinking, Agile and content individually agreed with you
This is particularly important to us
Aperto is committed to creating an inclusive workplace offering equal opportunities to everyone. We especially encourage all people with their individual diverse backgrounds and perspectives to apply.
Apply to work with us!
Sound good? Then send us your application, a few sentences about yourself and a brief explanation of why you would like to become a trainee (m/f/d) with us.
We want to give you feedback on your application as soon as possible. Please use our online application portal to ensure a fast and smooth application process.
We thank you for your understanding and look forward to receiving your application.