What awaits you
- You will support our community in content migration projects, maintain content in various content management systems (CMS) and ensure the quality assurance of the posted content.
- You will be involved in technical customer support
- You support our community in the creation of guides and training materials
- You help with testing websites, e.g. with regard to accessibility
What you bring to the table
- You are ideally still at the beginning of your studies
- You have a high affinity for technical processes and web topics and have some experience in the use of content management systems.
- You are familiar with image editing programs (cutting out images, converting formats, resizing)
- You work thoroughly and solution-oriented, you are very reliable and have a quick grasp of things
- You can work independently, but you also enjoy teamwork and have excellent communication skills - not only in German, but also in English.
What we offer you
- Major customers who are among the best in their industry, both nationally and internationally
- Access to groundbreaking technologies as part of IBM iX and continuing education opportunities to keep your finger on the digital pulse
- A great atmosphere with an open corporate culture that leaves plenty of room for your own design ideas and gives you the opportunity to take on responsibility right from the start
- Work in interdisciplinary teams together with designers, strategists, editors, developers and many other disciplines
- A community that welcomes you and that you can actively support
This is especially important to us
Aperto is dedicated to creating an inclusive work environment that provides equal opportunities for all. In particular, we want to encourage all people with their individual, diverse backgrounds and perspectives to apply to work with us.
Apply to work with us!
We want to give you feedback on your application as soon as possible. Please use our online application portal to ensure a fast and smooth application process.
We thank you for your understanding and look forward to receiving your application.