A new era at Aperto - An IBM Company: with the development of a new department for Digital Marketing and Communication, the expertise of digital marketing strategy, online marketing, web analytics, marketing automation as well as content and campaigning will be bundled into an optimal and forward-looking offering for our many clients. The Director of Digital Marketing Automation will play a central role in this process.
What makes us special at Aperto? We have been part of IBM iX, one of the world's largest digital agencies, for five years. Together, we want to continue to grow in Germany and Europe. With new topics, innovations, services and thousands of colleagues worldwide.
We believe in shaping a better digitalized world. How would you like to play a decisive role in this development?
What awaits you
- Leading the Marketing Automation /Platform team
- Develop an agency-wide offering for Marketing Automation and establish a corresponding mindset across all teams
- Working closely with the Digital Strategy, Content and Campaign teams, as well as the Delivery teams (including Near Shore), planning and collaborating on projects
- You will bring your expertise and profession to many client projects, but also lead your own large digital marketing projects
- You are a team leader, impulse generator and doer, have a very high quality awareness and are a problem solver with assertiveness
- You regularly present in front of the team, the profession or the whole agency and of course also internationally in the IBM context
What you bring to the table
- You have at least ten years or more experience in agencies and marketing departments and you have actively shaped digital marketing and marketing automation here
- You have proven your team leadership skills there
- You have a proven track record of working with marketing automation systems and CRM platforms and have planned and implemented your own projects and led teams in this. You have a good overview of the market and know some more precisely (Salesforce, Adobe desirable)
- You are proficient in integrated online marketing and translate web analytics into real actions
- You know the most important channels such as email, Facebook, YouTube, Instagram, Google, LinkedIn and Co. And you know how to put it all together into meaningfully integrated, automated journeys
- Topics like DMP, Programmatic Advertising, Journey Builder, Lead Scoring, CMS, Scrum and Audience Segmentation are not foreign words to you, but part of your daily work
- You are a marketing specialist, leader and tech nerd in one. You know how to work in agencies, you know what customers from different industries and of different sizes need, and you can develop appropriate offers and methods with your team
- You move easily between the worlds of marketing and tech, speak both languages and know how to mediate - internally as well as in front of the customer
- Native German and very good English
What we offer you
- Working in one of the largest digital agencies worldwide with IBM iX.
- Unlimited home office and on-site office opportunities in the heart of Berlin Mitte
- An exciting work environment with interdisciplinary teams
- Continuous training opportunities to keep your finger on the digital pulse
- An open corporate culture and plenty of room for your own creative ideas
This is particularly important to us
Aperto is committed to creating an inclusive workplace offering equal opportunities to everyone. We especially encourage all people with their individual diverse backgrounds and perspectives to apply.
Apply with us!
We want to give you feedback on your application as soon as possible. Please use our online application portal to ensure a fast and smooth application process.