What awaits you
- Conception and implementation of measures for search engine optimization and paid advertising in search engines (focus on Google & Bing) as well as on social media and display platforms
- Consulting & support of existing clients on digital marketing, especially visibility strategy and marketing mix via SEO, SEA, display, social and newsletter
- Strong collaboration in the Data Science, Digital Analytics and Digital Marketing community as well as across departments (e.g. with Content Marketing & Social Media)
- Use of various tools (SearchMetrics, Sistrix, SemRush, Majestic, Google Ads MCC, Facebook Business Manager, Google Data Studio etc.)
- Cross-trade collaboration with design, front-end/back-end, UX/UI, content in the context of web relaunch and other digital projects
- Visualization and presentation of analysis results (evaluations, analyses and forecasts) using dashboards, reports and presentations
- Consulting for international clients and internal teams
- Independently take over projects from initiation to development to independent management
- Conducting customer meetings, workshops, expert sessions and meetings
- Close cooperation within agile project teams
- Close collaboration & cooperation with IBM worldwide
What you bring to the table
- German language skills on a good level (B1/B2)
- Successfully completed Bachelor's or Master's degree in media management, business administration, computer science, business administration or a comparable course of study
- Experience in using the above mentioned tools, especially Google Keywordplanner, Google Search Console, Google Ads, Bing Ads, SearchMetrics/Sistrix, social listening platforms and content analysis
- Experience with analytics and data visualization solutions
- Knowledge of website technology: HTML, Java Script, load time optimization, meta data, etc.
- User knowledge in handling the MS-Office Suite (especially Excel & PPT)
- Knowledge of content management systems (Wordpress, Magnolia, CoreMedia, Typo 3, First Spirit, Drupal etc.)
- Passion for digital media, enjoy creative problem solving and presenting your results to drive business success
- Team and communication skills as well as self-confidence in presenting work results
- Open to results, as well as user- & customer-centered way of working
- You work independently and on your own responsibility
What we offer you
- Assumption of responsibility and creative freedom for your own ideas
- Work in interdisciplinary teams with committed, international colleagues
- An inspiring working atmosphere in the heart of Berlin
- An open corporate culture
- A wide-ranging continuing education program inside and outside IBM
- A long-term perspective and a broad spectrum of national and international clients and projects
This is particularly important to us
Aperto is committed to creating an inclusive workplace offering equal opportunities to everyone. We especially encourage all people with their individual diverse backgrounds and perspectives to apply.
Apply with us!
We want to give you feedback on your application as soon as possible. Please use our online application portal to ensure a quick and smooth application process.
We thank you for your understanding and look forward to receiving your application.