You're versatile in copywriting and are up for campaigns, landing pages, newsletters, pitches and even the odd social media post. You think content cross-channel and your creative ideas and stories successfully sell products and services. Then we are looking for exactly you for the Banking & Insurance division!
What awaits you
- Write target group-oriented texts - from short copy to long copy - for websites, apps, newsletters and social media channels
- Using keyword strategies to optimize texts for search engines while keeping conversion in mind
- Create guidelines, manuals, and editorial plans
- Set up and optimize editorial processes
- Attend and moderate client meetings and workshops on content strategy and tone of voice
- Prepare and conduct pitches, client presentations, content workshops, and editorial training sessions
- Work agilely and use design thinking methods
What you bring to the table
- Several years of experience in online copywriting, ideally in the finance or insurance sector
- Creative ideas that tell stories and sell services
- Good sense for contemporary user experience and the interplay between text and design
- Experience with search engine optimization: you know what to do with keywords
- You like to advise customers confidently in terms of copywriting
- Experience with common content management systems
- Native German and very good English skills
This is how you can grow with us!
- Continuing education is part of the job: We offer you internal and external training and will even pay for it.
- You have access to the IBM online training platform with certified learning opportunities and badges.
- You get access to IBM topics that are changing the world (IoT, Blockchain, Edge, Quantum, etc.)
- We give you room for future topics and some design ideas
- We offer you a variety of career paths and training programs for aspiring leaders
This is what collaboration looks like
- You will work in interdisciplinary teams, closely together with strategists, UX and UI designers.
- You can choose to work from home or from our office at Chausseestr. 5 in Berlin-Mitte
- You are part of a community with other content designers who meet regularly for professional and personal exchanges
This is particularly important to us
Aperto is committed to creating an inclusive workplace offering equal opportunities to everyone. We especially encourage all people with their individual diverse backgrounds and perspectives to apply.
Apply with us!
We want to give you feedback on your application as soon as possible. Please use our online application portal to ensure a fast and smooth application process.
We are looking forward to your application!