You have experience in SEO copywriting and can create readable, relevant content with sensible use of the required keywords. You can think of content across channels and help to create performant texts for various channels. You are willing to familiarise yourself with new topics. Then we are looking for you!
What awaits you
You are part of the IBM iX Marketing & Communications team, which is responsible for the communication of all iX Studios in Germany, Austria and Switzerland. You will also work closely with our data and content marketing experts, designers and individual project teams. Your tasks include:
- Active participation in the planning and implementation of marketing and communication projects with a focus on corporate communications and the marketing of our services.
- Supporting the planning and implementation of content in various formats (references, blog posts, website texts, event promotions, social media posts etc.)
- Writing keyword-based online texts according to SEO copybooks with a focus on SEO performance and conversion
- Creation of optimised meta titles, meta descriptions, alt tags, HLs, snippets etc.
- Conception of appealing headlines as well as creative texts and social media posts despite focus on corresponding keywords
- Interdisciplinary cooperation with teams from the entire IBM iX agency family
What you bring to the table
- At least two years of professional experience as an SEO copywriter, for example in the field of corporate communications, in an agency environment or in e-commerce
- Creative ideas that tell stories and sell services
- Ability to quickly and confidently familiarise yourself with complex topics
- Knowledge of relevant SEO tools to check content performance
- Experience with keyword strategies
- Experience with SearchMetrics, Sistrix, Google Search Console or similar tools is an advantage
- Structured and thorough way of working, quick comprehension and analytical thinking
- Ability to work in a team, hands-on mentality and a desire for digital topics from very different areas and industries
- Very good German and English skills
What we offer you
- An interdisciplinary and varied working environment
- The opportunity to take on responsibility and contribute your own ideas right from the start
- A wide range of training opportunities
- Access to the worldwide IBM iX network
- An open corporate culture
- An inspiring working atmosphere in the IBM iX Studio in Berlin-Mitte or optimal home office conditions during corona time
This is particularly important to us
Aperto is dedicated to creating an inclusive work environment that offers equal opportunities for all. We especially want to encourage all people with their individual, diverse backgrounds and perspectives to apply to work with us.
Apply with us!
We want to give you feedback on your application as soon as possible. Please use our online application portal to ensure a quick and smooth application process.
We look forward to receiving your application!