A new era at Aperto - An IBM Company: with the development of a new department for Digital Marketing and Communication, the expertise of digital marketing strategy, online marketing, web analytics, marketing automation as well as content and campaigning will be bundled into an optimal and forward-looking offering for our numerous clients. The Senior Digital Marketing Automation & Platforms Manager will play a central role here.
What makes Aperto special? We have been part of IBM iX, one of the largest digital agencies in the world, for five years. Together, we want to continue to grow in Germany and Europe. With new topics, innovations, services and thousands of colleagues worldwide.
We believe in creating a better digitalized world. Would you like to play a decisive role in this development?
What awaits you
- You will be part of the Marketing Automation/ Platform team and thus part of the development of an agency-wide offering for marketing automation and the establishment of a corresponding mindset in all teams
- Working closely with the Digital Strategy, Content and Campaign teams, as well as the Delivery teams (including Near Shore), planning and collaborating on projects
- You will bring your expertise and profession to many client projects, but also lead your own digital marketing projects
- Guidance of interns, trainees or juniors in the team
- You strive to produce high quality work
- You will prepare presentations and regularly present in front of the team, the profession or the whole agency and of course internationally in the IBM context
What you bring to the table
- You have at least 5+ years of experience in agencies and marketing departments and have been actively involved in digital marketing and marketing automation
- You have worked with marketing automation systems and CRM platforms and have planned and implemented your own projects. You have a good overview of the market and are familiar with some of the more precise (Salesforce, Adobe desirable)
- You are proficient in integrated online marketing and translate web analytics into real actions
- You know the most important channels such as SEO, PPC, Display, Email, Facebook, YouTube, Instagram, Google, LinkedIn and Co. And you know how to put it all together into sensibly integrated, automated journeys
- Topics like DMP, Programmatic Advertising, Journey Builder, Lead Scoring, CMS, Scrum and Audience Segmentation are not foreign words to you, but part of your daily work
- You are a marketing specialist and tech nerd in one. You know what customers from different industries and of different sizes need and can contribute to the development of appropriate offers and methods
- Native German and very good English
What we offer you
- Working in one of the largest digital agencies worldwide at IBM iX
- Unlimited home office and on-site office possibilities in the heart of Berlin Mitte
- An exciting work environment with interdisciplinary teams
- Continuous training opportunities to keep your finger on the digital pulse
- An open corporate culture and plenty of room for your own creative ideas
This is particularly important to us
Aperto is committed to creating an inclusive workplace offering equal opportunities to everyone. We especially encourage all people with their individual diverse backgrounds and perspectives to apply.
Apply with us!
We want to give you feedback on your application as soon as possible. Please use our online application portal to ensure a fast and smooth application process.
We thank you for your understanding and look forward to receiving your application.