What awaits you
- Conception and implementation of search engine optimisation measures (focus on Google & Bing)
- Conception and optimisation of digital ecosystems in the B2B and B2C context
- Advising & supporting existing clients on digital marketing, with a focus on relevance, visibility strategy and marketing mix across other channels such as SEA, display, social and newsletter
- Strong collaboration in the digital marketing content profession and cross-disciplinary collaboration (e.g. with the technology, UX and data analytics departments)
- Use of various tools (SearchMetrics, Sistrix, SemRush, Majestic, Screaming Frog, Google Ads, Facebook Business Manager, Google Data Studio, Adobe, Salesforce etc.)
- Visualisation and presentation of analysis results (evaluations, analyses and forecasts) with the help of dashboards, reports and presentations
- Consulting with international clients and internal teams
- Independently taking on projects from initiation to development and independent management
- Conducting client meetings, workshops, expert panels and meetings
- Close cooperation within agile project teams
- Close cooperation & collaboration with IBM worldwide
What you bring to the table
- Successfully completed studies in marketing, media management, business administration, computer science, business administration or a comparable course of study
- German language skills at native speaker level, English business fluent
- Extensive experience in using the above tools, especially Google Keywordplanner, Google Search Console, Google Ads, Bing Ads, SearchMetrics/Sistrix
- Very good experience in using Analytics and data visualisation solutions
- Very good knowledge of website technology: HTML, Java Script, load time optimisation, meta data etc.
- Very good knowledge of MS Office Suite (especially Excel & PPT)
- Very good knowledge of content management systems (Wordpress, Magnolia, CoreMedia, Typo 3, First Spirit, Drupal etc.)
- Passion for digital media, enjoy creative problem solving and presenting your results to drive business success
- Team and communication skills as well as self-confidence in presenting work results
- Open-minded, user- and customer-centred way of working
- You work independently and on your own responsibility
What we offer you
- An interdisciplinary, agile team
- Access to groundbreaking technologies as part of IBM
- Use of research results and new developments from the IBM Labs
- Interesting projects and major customers both in Germany and internationally
- Continuous training opportunities and location exchange opportunities within the IBM iX family
- A great atmosphere and an open corporate culture
- Plenty of room for your own creative ideas
This is particularly important to us
Aperto is committed to creating an inclusive workplace offering equal opportunities to everyone. We especially encourage all people with their individual diverse backgrounds and perspectives to apply.
Apply with us!
We want to give you feedback on your application as soon as possible. Please use our online application portal to ensure a quick and smooth application process.
We thank you for your understanding and look forward to receiving your application.