As Creative Director (m/f/d) for UI and UX, you control and shape the development of digital products, services and platforms and think about them holistically.
As a professional, you live the digital transformation and believe that design can move people and change companies. The fundamental benefits and added value of a product or service are just as important to you as the design.
As a generalist, you work in the T-shape and can grasp the big picture as well as guarantee quality in detail. You master and take into account all aspects of the user experience, from interaction and UI design to user research, design thinking and service design.
As a designer, you embody creativity and excellence in your core discipline. Your concepts and solutions are purposeful in approach and precise in detail, you are an example and role model for the design team and an inspiration for the whole organisation.
As a digital expert, you are familiar with different touchpoints and form factors (e.g., desktop, mobile, wearables, etc.). You are also familiar with different operating systems and platforms (e.g., CMS, Android, Salesforce). You do not shy away from complexities but see them as a challenge on the way to the optimal solution - from the user journey to the final user interface.
As a lead, you work closely and agilely with our digital experts from creation, strategy and technology and lead your team to create custom-fit and user-friendly solutions. You are not only responsible for the quality of the design, but also for its effective and successful communication. Within your team, throughout the organisation and, last but not least, with our customers.
In the Consumer Products & Services cluster, we develop platforms, applications and services primarily for customers from the Retail, Healthcare & Life Sciences and Energy sectors.
What awaits you
- Lead function in our Consumer Products & Services team
- Creative leadership for Experience Design
- Main responsibility for design projects through the entire product cycle from concept to implementation
- Analysis and translation of user needs into concept and design
- Clearly define and evaluate project objectives and scope
- Ensuring design quality in all development steps, from UX artefacts to final UI solutions
- Presentation and communication of concepts to relevant stakeholders
- Development of design strategies for the Consumer Products & Services cluster
- Sparring partner for our recruiting team, in particular conducting job interviews
What you bring to the table
- Many years of professional experience as an Experience Designer (UI/UX/Service) or in a similar role in the digital business (agency, start-up, e-commerce etc.)
- In-depth knowledge of UX methodologies, service design, information archi-tecture and usability
- Extensive experience in the development of UI solutions, look & feel, visual language and design systems
- Knowledge of agile methods and experience in an agile working environment
- Experience in the use of design thinking techniques, user research, design sprints, usability testing etc.
- Experience with clients from the consumer products & services sector
- Experience in managing staff and in hiring
- Strong presentation skills, confident appearance and communication skills
- Very good English skills (C1 level or higher)
- Very good knowledge of German is an advantage
What we offer you
- An exciting working environment with interdisciplinary teams
- Access to groundbreaking technologies as part of IBM Interactive Experience (IBM iX): Blockchain, Watson AI, Bluemix, and much more.
- State-of-the-art tooling: Slack, Sketch, InVision, Adobe Toolstack, and more.
- Interesting projects with customers who belong to the top 10 DAX companies, among others.
- Continuous further training opportunities as a manager
- Various internal exchange formats in the field of design
- A great atmosphere and an open corporate culture
- A permanent employment contract
This is particularly important to us
Aperto is committed to creating an inclusive workplace offering equal opportunities to everyone. We especially encourage all people with their individual diverse backgrounds and perspectives to apply.
Apply with us!
We want to give you feedback on your application as soon as possible. Please use our online application portal to ensure a quick and smooth application process.
We thank you for your understanding and look forward to receiving your application including portfolio.