As a Senior UI Designer (m/f/d), you will work in multidisciplinary teams to design innovative interfaces that have a major impact on our clients from the Consumer, Products and Services cluster. The industries are very diverse, e.g. retail, energy, industry and food. B2B, B2C or even B2E. Nationally and internationally.
What awaits you
- You will be responsible for driving the development of unique, user-centric user interfaces for digital products and services (websites, apps and platforms).
- You are independent in the development of innovative UX/UI concepts, prototypes and designs
- You go into workshops & client presentations prepared and are happy to deliver them
- You enjoy mentoring and supervising colleagues at junior and advanced levels
- You lead, guide & support designers in project teams
- You will work closely with colleagues in agile, interdisciplinary teams.
What you bring to the table
- You have several years of professional experience in the field of visual design & interface design
- You have a strong sense for visually appealing and functional designs
- You are comfortable with agile project methods (Scrum, Design Thinking) and have already gained relevant experience with them
- You have a special understanding of personas, user flows, sitemaps, transaction flows, scenarios, wireframes and navigation models
- You have a strong customer and user orientation
- You have a solid knowledge of common graphics programs (especially Figma, Sketch)
- You even have knowledge in frontend development or motion design? Wonderful!
- Your fun in developing creative ideas and concepts knows no bounds
- You are a very good communicator, moderator and like to present internally and externally
- You are motivated by your interest in new technologies, trends and innovations
- You have very good English skills, German skills are an advantage
What we offer you
- An exciting working environment with interdisciplinary teams
- Access to groundbreaking technologies as part of IBM Interactive Experience (IBM iX): Blockchain, Watson AI, Bluemix, etc.
- State-of-the-art tooling: Figma, Sketch, InVision, Adobe Toolstack, Slack, etc.
- Interesting projects with customers who are among the top 10 DAX companies.
- Continuous training opportunities to keep your finger on the digital pulse
- Various internal exchange formats in the area of design
- A great atmosphere and an open corporate culture
- A hybrid work model, remote possible
- A mindfulness programme, including meeting-free days
- A permanent employment contract
This is particularly important to us
Aperto is committed to creating an inclusive workplace offering equal opportunities to everyone. We especially encourage all people with their individual diverse backgronds and perspectives to apply.
Apply with us!
We want to give you feedback on your application as soon as possible. Please use our online application portal to ensure a quick and smooth application process.
We thank you for your understanding and look forward to receiving your application including portfolio.