As a Senior UX Designer (m/f/d), you develop innovative applications in multidisciplinary teams that have a major impact on the overall portfolio of our customers in areas such as automotive, mobility, industry, retail and telecommunications. Due to our growth, we have several positions to fill.
What awaits you
- You are significantly responsible for the development of user-centred concepts for digital products and services (websites, apps and platforms).
- You will create requirement analyses and deal with research and benchmarking.
- You design personas and customer journeys
- You are very fit with regard to wireframing and prototyping with the usual tools
- You can independently create navigation concepts and information architectures
- You have an eye on the documentation and specification of the concepts and interaction descriptions
- You plan and carry out user research and user testing
- You support the planning and implementation of workshops and customer presentations
- You are a mentor and sparring partner for colleagues at junior and advanced level.
- You work closely in agile, interdisciplinary teams
What you bring to the table
- You have several years of professional experience in the field of user experience design
- You have know-how and experience in user-centred working methods and methodologies such as design thinking
- You are quite experienced and competent in creating personas, user flows, sitemaps, transaction flows, scenarios, wireframes and navigation models
- You are very confident in using Figma, Sketch and InVision as well as other tools
- You work predominantly with agile project methods and procedures
- You enjoy developing creative ideas and concepts
- You are interested in new technologies, trends and innovations
- You have excellent communication, moderation and presentation skills
- You have very good German and English skills
What we offer you
- An exciting working environment with interdisciplinary teams
- Access to groundbreaking technologies as part of IBM Interactive Experience (IBM iX): Blockchain, Watson AI, Bluemix, etc.
- State-of-the-art tooling: Figma, Sketch, InVision, Adobe Toolstack, Slack, etc.
- Interesting projects with customers who are among the top 10 DAX companies.
- Continuous training opportunities to keep your finger on the digital pulse
- Various internal exchange formats in the area of design
- A great atmosphere and an open corporate culture
- A hybrid work model, remote possible
- A permanent employment contract
This is particularly important to us
Aperto is committed to creating an inclusive workplace offering equal opportunities to everyone. We especially encourage all people with their individual diverse backgrounds and perspectives to apply.
Apply with us!
We want to give you feedback on your application as soon as possible. Please use our online application portal to ensure a quick and smooth application process.
We thank you for your understanding and look forward to receiving your application including portfolio.