As a Senior UX Designer (m/f/d) you will develop innovative applications in multidisciplinary teams that have a major impact on the overall portfolio of our customers in areas such as automotive, industry, retail, telecommunications, insurance and banking. Due to our growth, we have several positions to fill.
What awaits you
- Significant and responsible development of user-centred concepts for digital products and services (websites, apps and platforms)
- Requirements analysis, research and benchmarking
- Development of personas and customer journeys
- Creation of wireframes and prototypes with tools such as Sketch and InVision
- Independent creation of navigation concepts and information architectures
- Documentation and specification of concepts, interaction description
- Planning and implementation of user research, user testing
- Planning and implementation of workshops and customer presentations
- Mentorship and supervision of colleagues at junior and advanced level
- Close cooperation in agile, interdisciplinary teams
What you bring to the table
- Several years of professional experience in the field of user experience design
- Experience in user-centered approaches and methods such as design thinking
- Experience in creating personas, user flows, sitemaps, transaction flows, scenarios, wireframes and navigation models
- Confident with Sketch and InVision
- Experience with agile project methods and procedures
- Enjoy developing creative ideas and concepts
- Interest in new technologies, trends and innovations
- Very good communication, moderation and presentation skills
- Very good German and English skills
What we offer you
- An exciting working environment with interdisciplinary teams
- Access to groundbreaking technologies as part of IBM Interactive Experience (IBM iX): Block-chain, Watson AI, Bluemix, etc.
- State-of-the-art tooling: Slack, Sketch, InVision, Adobe Toolstack, etc.
- Interesting projects with customers who are among the top 10 DAX companies.
- Continuous training opportunities to keep your finger on the digital pulse
- Various internal exchange formats in the area of design
- A great atmosphere and an open corporate culture
- A permanent employment contract
This is particularly important to us
Aperto is committed to creating an inclusive workplace offering equal opportunities to everyone. We especially encourage all people with their individual diverse backgrounds and perspectives to apply.
Apply with us!
We want to give you feedback on your application as soon as possible. Please use our online application portal to ensure a quick and smooth application process.
We thank you for your understanding and look forward to receiving your application including portfolio.