Start 01.October 2021
What awaits you
- Conceptual and creative collaboration in the development of user interfaces and visual strategies for digital platforms and mobile apps
- Service design based on user-centered methods
- Development and management of design systems
- Creation of prototypes, collaboration in front-end handover and QA processes
- Preparation of presentations and customer workshops
- Collaborative work environment in multidisciplinary (project) teams
What you bring to the table
- Completed studies
- At best, first practical experience in designing websites, apps and/or web-based applications
- Interests in interaction design, visual design and service design
- Basic understanding of HTML, CSS and other web technologies or willingness to learn them
- Very good verbal skills (German & English) and a structured way of working
- Creativity and passion for digital trends and technologies
What we offer you
- Assumption of responsibility and creative freedom for your own ideas
- An exciting working environment with interdisciplinary teams
- Continuous training opportunities to keep your finger on the digital pulse
- A great working atmosphere in the heart of Berlin and an open corporate culture
- A long-term perspective and a wide range of national and international clients and projects
This is what our Trainee@Aperto program offers you
- Professional development, supported by a personal mentor
- Soft-skill development and individual professional support from our Learning & Development Team
- A peer group that learns together with you
- Steep learning curve in 12 months and ideal preparation for the junior level
- Exchange weeks in a different discipline
- Certifications in Enterprise Design Thinking, Agile and content individually agreed with you
This is particularly important to us
Aperto is committed to creating an inclusive workplace offering equal opportunities to everyone. We especially encourage all people with their individual diverse backgrounds and perspectives to apply.
Apply to work with us!
Sound good? Then send us your application, a few sentences about yourself and a brief explanation of why you would like to become a trainee (m/f/d) with us. We look forward to hearing from you!
We want to give you feedback on your application as soon as possible. Please use our online application portal to ensure a fast and smooth application process.
We thank you for your understanding and look forward to receiving your application.