Start 01. October 2021
What awaits you
- Creative collaboration in the development of strategies, ideas and solutions for the user experience of web platforms and digital products
- Specification of the future user experience, e.g. in the form of wireframes, sitemaps, flowcharts or interactive prototypes
- User-centered work in agile and interdisciplinary teams using methods such as Design Thinking and Scrum
- Collaboration and execution of user research using methods such as interviews and usability tests
- Preparation of convincing concept presentations and workshops with customers
What you bring to the table
- Completed studies relevant to the topic
- At best, first practical experience in designing websites and/or web-based applications in a (digital) agency, start-up or company
- First contact with user experience design, digital service design, web technologies or visual design
- Empathic, communicative and proactive personality with a high interest in user needs as well as very good verbal skills
- Creativity, conceptual strength and passion for good design
- German language skills at native level (C1/C2) and very good English skills (B2 or higher), both written and spoken
What we offer you
- Assumption of responsibility and creative freedom for your own ideas
- An exciting work environment with interdisciplinary teams
- Access to groundbreaking technologies as part of IBM iX
- Continuous training opportunities to keep your finger on the digital pulse
- An inspiring work atmosphere in a 100+ person creative team in the heart of Berlin
- An open corporate culture
- A long-term perspective and a broad spectrum of national and international clients and projects.
This is what our Trainee@Aperto program offers you
- Professional development, supported by a personal mentor
- Soft-skill development and individual professional support from our Learning & Development Team
- A peer group that learns together with you
- Steep learning curve in 12 months and ideal preparation for the junior level
- Exchange weeks in a different discipline
- Certifications in Enterprise Design Thinking, Agile and content individually agreed with you
This is particularly important to us
Aperto is committed to creating an inclusive workplace offering equal opportunities to everyone. We especially encourage all people with their individual diverse backgrounds and perspectives to apply.
Apply to work with us!
Sound good? Then send us your application, a few sentences about yourself and a brief explanation of why you would like to become a trainee (m/f/d) with us.
We want to give you feedback on your application as soon as possible. Please use our online application portal to ensure a fast and smooth application process.
We thank you for your understanding and look forward to receiving your application.