As a UI Designer (m/f/d) you will develop innovative applications in multidisciplinary teams that have a major impact on the overall portfolio of our clients in areas such as industry, retail, telecommunication, public sector, insurance and banking. Due to our growth, we have several positions to fill.
What awaits you
- You take care of significant & responsible development of unique, user-centric user interfaces for digital products and services (websites, apps and platforms)
- You develop innovative UX/UI concepts, prototypes and designs
- You work in close collaboration in agile, interdisciplinary teams
- You show support in the preparation and implementation of workshops & customer presentations
What you bring to the table
- You have professional experience in the field of visual design & interface design
- You have a flair for visually appealing and functional designs
- You got experience with agile project methods (Scrum, Design Thinking)
- You have an understanding of personas, user flows, sitemaps, transaction flows, scenarios, wireframes and navigation models
- You show strong customer & user orientation
- You got solid knowledge of common graphics programs (especially Sketch)
- You holding knowledge of frontend development or motion design would be an advantage
- You enjoy developing creative ideas and concepts
- You have good communication, moderation and presentation skills
- You show an interest in new technologies, trends and innovations
- You have very good German and English skills
What we offer you
- An exciting working environment with interdisciplinary teams
- Access to groundbreaking technologies as part of IBM Interactive Experience (IBM iX): Block-chain, Watson AI, Bluemix, etc.
- State-of-the-art tooling: Slack, Sketch, InVision, Adobe Toolstack, etc.
- Interesting projects with customers who are among the top 10 DAX companies.
- Continuous training opportunities to keep your finger on the digital pulse
- Various internal exchange formats in the area of design
- A great atmosphere and an open corporate culture
- A permanent employment contract
This is particularly important to us
Aperto is committed to creating an inclusive workplace offering equal opportunities to everyone. We especially encourage all people with their individual diverse backgrounds and perspectives to apply.
Apply with us!
We want to give you feedback on your application as soon as possible. Please use our online application portal to ensure a quick and smooth application process.
We thank you for your understanding and look forward to receiving your application including portfolio.