Design the innovative future of the public sector in Germany with us. Put people at the centre of your design process and use your ideas to create excellent experiences for millions of citizens and employees of public authorities. In the process, digital citizen services, content hubs or administrative software are created. As part of a large design team, advise public authorities in Germany on the path to modern eGovernment and network with equally committed IBMers in Europe and the world.
As a UX Designer Public (m/f/d), you will develop innovative applications in multidisciplinary teams that have a major impact on the overall portfolio of our public sector clients. Due to our growth, we have several positions to fill.
What awaits you
- You develop user-centred concepts for digital products and services (websites, apps and platforms)
- You create requirements analyses and deal with research and benchmarking
- You design personas and customer journeys
- You are very fit with regard to wireframing and prototyping with the usual tools
- You can independently create navigation concepts and information architectures
- You have an eye on the documentation and specification of the concepts and interaction descriptions
- You plan and carry out user research and user testing
- You support the planning and implementation of workshops and customer presentations
- You work closely in agile, interdisciplinary teams
What you bring to the table
- You have professional experience in the field of user experience design
- You have know-how and experience in user-centred approaches and methods such as design thinking
- You are experienced and competent in the creation of personas, user flows, sitemaps, transaction flows, scenarios, wireframes and navigation models
- You are very confident in using Figma, Sketch and InVision as well as other tools
- You work predominantly with agile project methods and procedures
- You enjoy developing creative ideas and concepts
- You are interested in new technologies, trends and innovations
- You have good communication, moderation and presentation skills
- You have very good German and English skills
What we offer you
- An exciting working environment with interdisciplinary teams
- Access to groundbreaking technologies as part of IBM Interactive Experience (IBM iX): Blockchain, Watson AI, Bluemix, etc.
- State-of-the-art tooling: Figma, Sketch, InVision, Adobe Toolstack, Slack, etc.
- Interesting projects with customers who are among the top 10 DAX companies.
- Continuous training opportunities to keep your finger on the digital pulse
- Various internal exchange formats in the area of design
- A great atmosphere and an open corporate culture
- A hybrid work model, remote possible
- A permanent employment contract
This is particularly important to us
Aperto is committed to creating an inclusive workplace offering equal opportunities to everyone. We especially encourage all people with their individual diverse backgrounds and perspectives to apply.
Apply with us!
We want to give you feedback on your application as soon as possible. Please use our online application portal to ensure a quick and smooth application process.
We thank you for your understanding and look forward to receiving your application including portfolio.