What awaits you
- Independent handling of debit and bank accounting
- Preparation, verification, account assignment and posting of outgoing invoices
- Ensuring timely invoicing
- Reconciliation of debtor accounts and clarification of differences as well as OP administration
- Implementation of the dunning process
- Debtor support for the subsidiary Aperto Schweiz AG
- Participation in month-end closing and balance reconciliations as well as in year-end closing activities
- Quarterly preparation of the ZM
- Preparation of statistical reports
- External communication with customers and internal communication with the relevant departments
- Assumption of independent small projects
What you bring to the table
- A completed commercial education and at least 5 years of professional experience
- Experience in the field of finance and accounting
- Confident handling of MS Office
- Distinct ability to work in a team
- Organizational skills and ability to work independently
- Solution orientation and sense of responsibility
- Fluent German language skills
What we offer you
- Permanent employment
- Cooperation in an experienced team
- An exciting working environment with colleagues from various disciplines
- Individual room for maneuver
- A great atmosphere and an open corporate culture
- An attractive location in Berlin-Mitte
- We are looking forward to you too!
This is particularly important to us
Aperto is committed to creating an inclusive workplace offering equal opportunities to everyone. We especially encourage all people with their individual diverse backgrounds and perspectives to apply.
Apply with us!
We want to give you feedback on your application as soon as possible. Please use our online application portal to ensure a quick and smooth application process.
We thank you for your understanding and look forward to receiving your application.