What awaits you
- Participation in accounts payable and payroll accounting
- Auditing of invoices according to legal regulations and internal specifications as well as account assignment and posting of invoices
- Control and posting of travel expenses and credit card statements
- Independent management of asset accounting
- Preparation of payment runs
- Account reconciliation and OP administration
- Support with month-end closing and year-end closing activities
- External communication with suppliers as well as internal communication with our employees
- Master data maintenance
- Assumption of independent small projects
What you bring to the table
- A completed commercial education and at least 5 years of professional experience
- Interest in payroll accounting
- Experience in the field of finance and accounting
- Confident handling of MS Office
- Distinct ability to work in a team
- Organizational skills and ability to work independently
- Solution orientation and sense of responsibility
- Fluent German language skills
What we offer you
- Permanent employment
- Cooperation in an experienced team
- An exciting working environment with colleagues from various disciplines
- Individual room for maneuver
- A great atmosphere and an open corporate culture
- An attractive location in Berlin-Mitte
- We are looking forward to you too!
This is particularly important to us
Aperto is committed to creating an inclusive workplace offering equal opportunities to everyone. We especially encourage all people with their individual diverse backgrounds and perspectives to apply.
Apply with us!
We want to give you feedback on your application as soon as possible. Please use our online application portal to ensure a quick and smooth application process.
We thank you for your understanding and look forward to receiving your application.