- Implementation of project controlling and further development of the tools used
- Collaboration in planning, reporting and budget processes and their further development
- Creation, analysis, interpretation and preparation of performance-related key figures
- Conceptual further development of the project controlling/workflow software used as well as commercial processes
- Carrying out analyses and measures to optimise the economic development/control of orders & customers
- Further development of company and group reporting
- Collaboration on monthly/annual financial statements, audits
- Sparring partner for internal departments on commercial issues
- Successfully completed business studies with a focus on controlling
- Several years of professional experience in controlling, ideally within a service company
- Relevant professional experience in the conception/implementation/optimisation of commercial processes
- Above-average knowledge of Excel
- Good knowledge of accounting according to HGB
- Experience in working on monthly and annual financial statements
- Experience in project controlling and sound user knowledge of project management tools
- Independent, structured and results-oriented approach to work
- Strong analytical skills and affinity for numbers
- Strong communication and teamwork skills
- Good command of English
What we offer you
- Cooperation in an experienced team
- An exciting working environment with colleagues from a wide range of disciplines
- Individual room for maneuver
- A great atmosphere and an open corporate culture
- An attractive location in Berlin-Mitte
This is particularly important to us
Aperto is dedicated to creating an inclusive work environment that offers equal opportunities for all. We especially want to encourage all people with their individual, diverse backgrounds and perspectives to apply for a job with us.
Apply with us!
We want to give you feedback on your application as soon as possible. Please use our online application portal to ensure a quick and smooth application process.
We thank you for your understanding and look forward to receiving your application.