What awaits you
- Independent execution of monthly payrolls with all notifications
- Clarification of the wage and salary accounts as well as posting processing
- Transmission and preparation of the required notifications to health insurance companies, employers' liability insurance association, statistical offices and regarding the severely handicapped levy
- Participation in the preparation of accruals
- Creation of statistics and individual evaluations Interface between the financial accounting & HR department
- Contact person for all questions regarding payroll, tax and social security law, including technical support for any payroll tax and social security audits
- Support with project activities and other special topics
What you bring to the table
- Completed vocational training as a tax clerk (m/f/d) or commercial training with further training as a payroll accountant (m/f/d)
- Sound knowledge of income tax, payroll tax, social security, and labor law as well as professional experience in payroll accounting.
- Organizational skills and independence
- Solution orientation and sense of responsibility
- Good communication skills
What we offer you
- Permanent employment
- Cooperation in an experienced team
- An exciting working environment with colleagues from various disciplines
- Individual room for maneuver
- A great atmosphere and an open corporate culture
- Remote work and an attractive location in Berlin-Mitte
This is particularly important to us
Aperto is committed to creating an inclusive workplace offering equal opportunities to everyone. We especially encourage all people with their individual diverse backgrounds and perspectives to apply.
Apply with us!
We want to give you feedback on your application as soon as possible. Please use our online application portal to ensure a fast and smooth application process.
We thank you for your understanding and look forward to receiving your application.