Start 01. October 2021
What awaits you
- Participation in the technical development of the reporting and planning systems
- Support with monthly and annual financial statements
- Support of project management in costing and project controlling
- Analysis, interpretation as well as preparation of performance-related key figures
- Preparation of ad-hoc analyses and reports
- Support with project-related tasks
What you bring to the table
- Completed studies relevant to the topic
- At best, first practical experience in the field of accounting/controlling
- Pleasure in dealing with complex issues
- High affinity to digital trends and topics
- Very good knowledge of Excel
- Communication skills, ability to work in a team, independence and willingness to learn
- Good command of English
This is what our Trainee@Aperto program offers you
- Professional development, supported by a personal mentor
- Soft-skill development and individual professional support from our Learning & Development Team
- A peer group that learns together with you
- Steep learning curve in 12 months and ideal preparation for the junior level
- Exchange weeks in a different discipline
- Certifications in Enterprise Design Thinking, Agile and content that is individually tailored to you
This is particularly important to us
Aperto is committed to creating an inclusive workplace offering equal opportunities to everyone. We especially encourage all people with their individual diverse backgrounds and perspectives to apply.
Apply to work with us!
Sound good? Then send us your application, a few sentences about yourself and a brief explanation of why you would like to become a trainee (m/f/d) with us.
We want to give you feedback on your application as soon as possible. Please use our online application portal to ensure a quick and smooth application process.
We thank you for your understanding and look forward to receiving your application.