What awaits you
- Support in day-to-day operations as well as in evaluations and analyses
- Independent tasks such as the daily maintenance of the invoice books
- Checking and recording invoices according to GOB as well as preparing payment runs
- Independent support of credit cards
- Preparation of evaluations in Excel
- Collaboration on monthly and annual financial statements
- Correspondence with suppliers as well as documentation and filing of contracts and correspondence
What you bring with you
- Studies in a relevant field (e.g., business administration)
- Ideally already some experience in the field of accounting
- Good knowledge of Excel
- Good understanding of numbers and enjoy working with numbers
- Interest in digital communication
- Solution-oriented and responsible way of thinking
- Reliable, accurate and service-oriented way of working
What we offer you
- An exciting working environment with colleagues from a wide range of disciplines
- An open-minded team that integrates you right from the start
- The opportunity to take on responsibility and contribute your ideas right from the start
- A great atmosphere and an open corporate culture
- Your own area of responsibility
- Modern offices in Berlin-Mitte
This is particularly important to us
Aperto is committed to creating an inclusive workplace offering equal opportunities to everyone. We especially encourage all people with their individual diverse backgrounds and perspectives to apply.
Apply with us!
We want to give you feedback on your application as soon as possible. Please use our online application portal to ensure a quick and smooth application process.
We thank you for your understanding and look forward to receiving your application.