What awaits you
- Support in day-to-day operations as well as in evaluations and analyses
- Independent tasks such as the maintenance of the outgoing invoice book
- Support in checking and recording outgoing invoices according to GOB as well as posting them
- Carrying out the dunning run
- Preparation of evaluations in Excel
- Collaboration on monthly and annual financial statements
- Correspondence with clients and project managers as well as documentation and filing of contracts and correspondence
- Collaboration on internal projects
What you bring with you
- A degree in a relevant subject (e.g. business studies)
- Ideally, you already have some experience in the field of accounting
- Very good knowledge of Excel
- Good numerical understanding and enjoy working with numbers
- Interest in digital communication
- Solution-oriented and responsible way of thinking
- Reliable, accurate and service-oriented way of working
What we offer you
- An exciting working environment with colleagues from various disciplines
- An open-minded team that integrates you right from the start
- The opportunity to take on responsibility and contribute your ideas right from the start
- A great atmosphere and an open corporate culture
- Your own area of responsibility
- Modern offices in Berlin-Mitte as well as the possibility of a home office
This is particularly important to us
Aperto is committed to creating an inclusive workplace offering equal opportunities to everyone. We especially encourage all people with their individual diverse backgrounds and perspectives to apply.
Apply with us!
We want to give you feedback on your application as soon as possible. Please use our online application portal to ensure a quick and smooth application process.
We thank you for your understanding and look forward to receiving your application.