What awaits you
- Together with your team you create and update reporting and analysis tools
- You will process ad-hoc evaluations
- You will be involved in the preparation of decision papers, presentations and documentation
- You support our teams in various projects
- A great team that gives you a good overview of the activities in controlling
What you bring with you
- You will become a working student (f/m/d) in Controlling with at least three completed semesters of a degree in economics, mathematics, computer science or a comparable field of study
- We expect you to be proficient in the use of common MS Office applications, especially Excel
- VBA knowledge is an advantage
- Your very good German language skills complete your profile
- Ability to work in a team and communication skills
- Ideally, you already have some experience in an industrial or service company
What we have to offer
- A great atmosphere and an open agency culture
- Excellent colleagues and international teams
- Diverse internal training programs
- Flexible working hours
- Plenty of room for your own creative ideas and the development of your own personality
This is particularly important to us
Aperto is dedicated to creating an inclusive work environment that offers equal opportunities for all. In particular, we want to encourage all people with their individual, diverse backgrounds and perspectives to apply for a job with us.
Apply to work with us!
We want to give you feedback on your application as soon as possible. Please use our online application portal to ensure a fast and smooth application process.
We thank you for your understanding and look forward to receiving your application.