What awaits you
- Overall responsibility for strategic and operational issues of the Defense Garage in Bonn (and partly Berlin)
- (Joint) responsibility for sales and new business activities
- Key contact for the establishment and further development of the IBM Defense Garage with clear processes and results
- Site management and disciplinary leadership of a multi-member and interdisciplinary team with personnel responsibility
- Technical development of the team, mentoring, definition of goals in close coordination with the business units and monitoring of goal achievement
- Ensuring short- and medium-term resource and capacity planning
- Planning, implementation and control of the necessary measures for the successful management of the operation as well as the continuous improvement of all location-related processes
What you bring to the table
- Several years of experience in a comparable position in the project and innovation business, e.g. agency networks, IT service providers, successful hubs/labs or similar organisations
- Very good industry knowledge
- Experience in the defence sector / passion for topics from the defence sector
- Modern working methods such as Agile methods, Design Thinking, Lean Start-Up and DevOps
- Experience with a wide range of stakeholders and hierarchies
- P&L responsibility
- Knowledge of public sector tenders, intellectual property, DSGVO, etc.
- Deep understanding of the challenges and opportunities that digital transformation presents to businesses and markets.
- Strong hands-on mentality and flair for best practice solutions
- Enthusiasm, motivation and excellent communication skills
- Very good communication skills and business fluent in written and spoken German and English
What we offer you
- Opportunities to help shape the transformation of the Bundeswehr and IBM Garage right from the start
- Plenty of room for initiative, independence and responsibility
- Access to groundbreaking technologies as part of IBM Interactive Experience (IBM iX)
- Innovative work in interdisciplinary teams with committed colleagues
- An open corporate culture
- A long-term perspective and a broad spectrum of national and international clients and projects
This is particularly important to us
Aperto is dedicated to creating an inclusive work environment that offers equal opportunities for all. We especially want to encourage all people with their individual, diverse backgrounds and perspectives to apply for a job with us.
Apply with us!
We want to give you feedback on your application as soon as possible. Please use our online application portal to ensure a quick and smooth application process.
We look forward to receiving your application.