What awaits you
- Initially under supervision, you will soon carry out and document regular quality and compliance testing independently
- You will work on the improvement of our processes and procedures
- You will assist with documentation and modelling and support the introduction of new processes
- You support our interdisciplinary teams in various projects and the continuous improvement of our quality management system according to ISO 9001
What you bring to the table
- Current studies in the fields of economics/industrial engineering/legal, process management or a comparable field of study
- Interest in process management, optimization, quality management, compliance/SOX testing
- Confident handling of common MS Office applications, especially Excel and PPT
- Distinct quality awareness and structured way of working
- Ability to work in a team and communication skills
- Your very good knowledge of German and good communication skills in English round off your profile
- Ideally, you already have some experience in an industrial or service company
What offer you
- An exciting working environment with colleagues from a wide range of disciplines
- Plenty of room for your own creative ideas and the development of your own personality
- A great atmosphere with an open corporate culture that gives you the opportunity to take on responsibility right from the start
- Flexible working hours
- An attractive location in Berlin-Mitte and the opportunity to work from home
This is particularly important to us
Aperto is committed to creating an inclusive workplace offering equal opportunities to everyone. We especially encourage all people with their individual diverse backgrounds and perspectives to apply.
Apply with us!
We want to give you feedback on your application as soon as possible. Please use our online application portal to ensure a fast and smooth application process.
We thank you for your understanding and look forward to receiving your application.