We are looking for a Senior Talent Acquisition Manager (m/f/d) for our team. This role is temporary for an initial period of two years.
Let's design a better digital world!
We in the Aperto People Team see ourselves as partners for our colleagues and candidates. Together, we work towards a better digital future. It’s an exciting opportunity for your contribution at the intersection of technology, creation and strategy. We live and shape these topics in our People Team as well and work hand in hand with our agile teams.
What awaits you
- Responsibility for recruiting and applicant management, for example in a lead function for areas such as "Experience Design", "Marketing" and "Content"
- Direct contact with suitable candidates, e.g., LinkedIn (Recruiter) and XING (XTM)
- Expansion of our employer marketing and branding measures, also in cooperation with the Marketing Team
- Support our junior team members and working students
- Design and implementation of innovative ideas to optimize our recruiting processes and other workflows within the People Team (e.g., onboarding, benefits)
- Collaboration on change management topics in the international context of IBM and IBM iX
What you bring to the table
- Enthusiasm for people topics and recruiting trends
- Experience and proven success in recruiting from junior to director level, preferably in the agency environment or in the E-Commerce/Tech/Start-Up sector
- Active sparring partner/advisor to senior managers
- Competence in stakeholder management and internal communication
- Great passion and impetus for active sourcing, recruiting events, university marketing and employer branding
- Kindness for your colleagues and candidates
- Very good German and English skills
What we offer you
- A great, agile and innovative People Team that integrates you right from the start
- An exciting work environment in technology, design and project management
- Many opportunities to contribute your ideas and quickly take on responsibility
- Great training opportunities through our Design Yourself Academy
- A modern toolset (including LinkedIn Recruiter, XTM, Slack)
- An open atmosphere and corporate culture, mobile office as standard
This is particularly important to us
Aperto is committed to creating an inclusive workplace offering equal opportunities to everyone. We especially encourage all people with their individual diverse backgrounds and perspectives to apply.
Apply with us!
We want to process your application as quickly as possible. Please use our online application portal to ensure a fast and smooth application process.
We thank you for your understanding and look forward to receiving your application.