Let's design a better digital world!
We in the People Team at IBM iX Studio Berlin see ourselves as partners for our colleagues, the candidates and our managers. Together we work on a better digital future. You can join us at the interface between technology, creation and strategy - we also live and shape these topics in our People Team and actively support our agile corporate structure.
What awaits you
- You take responsibility for recruiting and applicant management
- You lead junior staff and working students professionally
- You feel at home in the direct approach of suitable candidates, e.g. with Lin-kedIn (Recruiter) and XING (TalentManager) in the IT/Tech sector
- You are the lead recruiter in the Salesforce area (developers, solution architects, business analysts, engagement managers, project managers and more)
- You expand our employer marketing and branding measures, also in cooperation with the marketing team
- You bring in innovative ideas to optimise our talent acquisition processes and other workflows within the people team (e.g. onboarding, benefits) and implement them
What you bring to the table
- You are enthusiastic about recruiting trends and people topics
- You have extensive experience and proven success in recruiting from junior to director level, preferably in the area of e-commerce/digital agency/startup/recruitment consultancy
- You have experience in IT and tech recruiting
- You ideally have experience in ERP/CRM software, e.g. Salesforce, but this is not a must
- You are competent in applicant management, stakeholder management and internal communications
- You have a great passion and enjoy being a driving force for active sourcing, recruiting events, university marketing and employer branding.
- You have an empathetic feeling for your colleagues and candidates
What we offer you
- A great, agile and innovative people team that integrates you right from the start
- An exciting work environment between technology, design and project management
- Many opportunities to contribute your ideas and quickly take on responsibility
- Great training opportunities through our Design Yourself Academy
- A modern toolset (including LinkedIn Recruiter, XTM, Slack)
- An open atmosphere and corporate culture
- A hybrid work model, remote possible
This is particularly important to us
Aperto is committed to creating an inclusive workplace offering equal opportunities to everyone. We especially encourage all people with their individual diverse backgrounds and perspectives to apply.
Apply with us!
We want to give you feedback on your application as soon as possible. Please use our online application portal to ensure a quick and smooth application process.
We thank you for your understanding and look forward to receiving your application.