We need your product expertise! For one of our teams, we are looking for an experienced product owner with strong leadership skills for one of our large clients in the automotive sector, who will support our team in the planning and implementation of an international roll-out.
What awaits you
- (Co-)steering of a complex digital project with focus on continuous delivery
- Active involvement in roll-out and milestone planning, responsibility for budget and timings
- Close collaboration with an interdisciplinary team based in Berlin and Bucharest
- Leading operational Scrum meetings: Dailies, Sprint Planning, Refinement and Review
- Continuous maintenance of the product backlog, creation and prioritisation of user stories with the Scrum team and the customer
- Stakeholder management with international customers
What you bring to the table
- 1-3 years of project experience in product management / as a product owner in an agile environment
- You have already successfully proven your skills as a responsible product manager / product owner of a digital product
- You drive projects forward with empathy and technical excellence
- You have a profound knowledge of the technologies of web-based services and native apps
- You have a user-centric mindset, are conceptually strong and have at least one open eye for design
- You are familiar with agile project methodologies and have experience in leading agile teams
- You always have an eye on budgets and deadlines
- Desirable: experience in the international roll-out of complex digital solutions
- You can communicate well and convince with strong moderation and presentation skills
- Very good written and spoken German and English skills - project language is English
What we offer you
- An exciting working environment with interdisciplinary teams
- Interesting projects with major customers who are among the top 10 DAX companies
- Access to groundbreaking technologies as part of IBM iX
- Continuous training opportunities to keep your finger on the digital pulse
- An inspiring working atmosphere in the heart of Berlin
- An open corporate culture, flexible working hours and home office options
- Plenty of room for your own creative ideas
- A crew that is already looking forward to working with you
This is particularly important to us
Aperto is committed to creating an inclusive workplace offering equal opportunities to everyone. We especially encourage all people with their individual diverse backgrounds and perspectives to apply.
Apply with us!
We want to give you feedback on your application as soon as possible. Please use our online application portal to ensure a quick and smooth application process.
We thank you for your understanding and look forward to receiving your application.