We are looking for your product expertise! For one of our teams we are looking for an experienced and strong leading Product Owner (m/f/d) for one of our large customers in the Insu-rance area, who will support our team in the product development of mobile applications of our clientele.
What awaits you
- Steering of a complex app project landscape with a focus on continuous product development
- Close collaboration with our interdisciplinary team at Aperto and the technical service provider team
- Continuous maintenance of the product backlog, creation and prioritization of user stories with the team as well as the clientele
- Responsibility for stakeholder management with customers and involved subproject managers
- Leading operational Scrum meetings: dailies, sprint planning, refinement and re-view, shoulder reviews
- Responsibility for project planning, budget and timings
What you bring to the table
- 3-5 years of project experience as a product manager/product owner in an agile environment.
- You have already successfully proven your skills as a responsible product manager/product owner of a digital product
- You drive projects forward with empathy and technical excellence and always develop products further in a user-centric way
- You have a user-centric mindset, are conceptually strong and have at least an open eye for design in order to be able to make well-functioning decisions for the product
- You are always on the lookout for the latest topics on the market, recognize trends and apply them to product development in a meaningful way
- You are familiar with design thinking approaches, agile project methodologies and have experience in leading agile teams
- You can communicate well and convince with strong moderation and presentation skills
- You have a sound knowledge of native app technologies and web-based services
- You always have an eye on budgets and deadlines
- Very good written and spoken German and English skills
What we offer you
- An exciting work environment with interdisciplinary teams
- Interesting projects with major customers that are among the top 10 DAX companies
- Access to groundbreaking technologies as part of IBM iX
- Continuous training opportunities to keep your finger on the digital pulse
- An inspiring work atmosphere in the heart of Berlin
- An open corporate culture, flexible working hours and home office options
- Plenty of room for your own creative ideas
- A crew that is already looking forward to working with you
This is particularly important to us
Aperto is committed to creating an inclusive workplace offering equal opportunities to everyone. We especially encourage all people with their individual diverse backgrounds and perspectives to apply.
Apply with us!
We want to give you feedback on your application as soon as possible. Please use our online application portal to ensure a fast and smooth application process.
We thank you for your understanding and look forward to receiving your application.