We are looking for a (Senior) Application Architect (m/f/d) for a permanent position as soon as possible. We are represented in all major German cities and also offer remote work.
What you can expect
- You will support the development of new applications or the transformation and migration of existing applications to cloud platforms - from conception to successful implementation, using IBM Cloud and RedHat products as well as AWS, Google Cloud, Microsoft Azure and customer-internal cloud environments, if required.
- You also advise our customers and internal stakeholders on cloud architecture, technology decisions and other topics (depending on your specialist background).
- You don't keep your knowledge to yourself. In fact, you support younger colleagues as a mentor and advise them on the further development of the team with your expert knowledge.
- And if you feel like it, you can open up new markets for the service business with our technology partners or further develop existing ones.
What you bring to the table
- 5+ years of experience in solution design and evaluation of cloud architecture requirements
- 5+ years of experience with development, transformation and/or migration of existing applications to cloud platforms
- Enthusiasm for new technologies and software engineering
- Practice in architecture, design and development of cloud-native applications
- Certification in at least one cloud platform
- Passion for developing solutions to challenging problems
- Strong communication and presentation skills
- Very good German and English skills
What we offer you
- An exciting work environment between technology, design and project management
- Many opportunities to contribute your ideas and quickly take on responsibility
- Great training opportunities through our Design Yourself Academy
- An open, agile atmosphere and corporate culture
- A work-life balance that is as balanced as possible through remote work, workplaces in all major German cities and scheduling according to your place of residence
- A global community of experts who have an answer to every question and where team spirit is a top priority.
- Innovative projects that shape the future of our country
This is particularly important to us
Aperto is dedicated to creating an inclusive work environment that provides equal opportunities for all. We especially want to encourage all people with their individual, diverse backgrounds and perspectives to apply to work with us.
Apply with us!
We want to give you feedback on your application as soon as possible. Please use our online application portal to ensure a quick and smooth application process.
Thank you for your understanding and we look forward to receiving your application.