We are looking for a (Senior) Cloud Architect (m/f/d) for a permanent position as soon as possible. We are represented in all major German cities and also offer remote work.
What awaits you
- You will support the development of new applications or the transformation and migration of existing applications to cloud platforms - from conception to successful implementation, using IBM Cloud and RedHat products as well as AWS, Google Cloud, VMware, Microsoft Azure and customer-internal cloud environments, if required.
- You will advise our customers and internal stakeholders on cloud architecture, technology decisions and other topics (depending on your technical background).
- You don't keep your knowledge to yourself. Rather, you support younger colleagues as a mentor and advise them with your expert knowledge in the further development of the team.
- If you feel like it, you can open up new markets for the service business with our technology partners or further develop existing ones.
What you bring to the table
- You have 8+ years of experience as a Cloud Architect (m/f/d) or IT Architect (m/f/d) in enterprise environments - preferably of course also with enterprise cloud and hybrid environments
- You are familiar with classic data center technologies in the virtualization, storage or network area
- You have experience with cloud migrations and migration strategies, preferably also in multi-cloud management
- You are familiar with enterprise architecture (management) approaches (e.g. SOA, OOA/D), security concepts and enterprise directory solutions
- You have a passion for developing solutions to challenging problems
- You show strong communication and presentation skills
- You got very good German and English skills
What we offer you
- An exciting work environment between technology, design and project management
- Many opportunities to contribute your ideas and quickly take on responsibility
- Great training opportunities through our Design Yourself Academy
- An open, agile atmosphere and corporate culture
- A work-life balance that is as balanced as possible through remote work, workplaces in all major German cities and assignment planning according to your place of residence
- A global community of experts who have an answer to every question and where team spirit is paramount
- Innovative projects that shape the future of our country
This is particularly important to us
Aperto is committed to creating an inclusive workplace offering equal opportunities to everyone. We especially encourage all people with their individual diverse backgrounds and perspectives to apply.
Apply to work with us!
We want to give you feedback on your application as soon as possible. Please use our online application portal to ensure a fast and smooth application process.
We thank you for your understanding and look forward to receiving your application.