We are looking for a (Senior) Microsoft Specialist (m/f/d) for a permanent position as soon as possible. We are represented in all major German cities and also offer remote work.
What awaits you
- You will support the development of new applications or the transformation and migration of existing applications from Notes to Exchange OnPrem as well as from HCL Domino applications to MS SharePoint/MS Exchange - from conception to successful implementation, using IBM Cloud and RedHat as well as AWS, Google Cloud, Microsoft Azure and internal cloud environments of our customers, if required.
- In addition, you advise our customers and internal stakeholders on technology decisions and other topics (depending on your technical background).
- You don't keep your knowledge to yourself. In fact, you support younger colleagues as a mentor and use your expert knowledge to advise on the further development of the team.
- And if you feel like it, you can open up new markets for the service business with our technology partners or further develop existing ones.
What you bring to the table
- 5+ years of experience in the implementation of Microsoft server projects
- Very good knowledge of Microsoft Exchange Server, Active Directory as well as Outlook and PowerShell, ideally you have initial experience with Office 365
- Willingness to learn Microsoft Cloud technologies
- Passion for finding solutions to challenging problems
- Strong communication and presentation skills
- Very good German and English skills
What we offer you
- An exciting work environment between technology, design and project management
- Many opportunities to contribute your ideas and quickly take on responsibility
- Great training opportunities through our Design Yourself Academy
- An open, agile atmosphere and corporate culture
- A work-life balance that is as balanced as possible through remote work, workplaces in all major German cities and assignment planning according to your place of residence
- A global community of experts who have an answer to every question and where team spirit is paramount
- Innovative projects that shape the future of our country
This is especially important to us
Aperto is dedicated to creating an inclusive work environment that provides equal opportunities for all. We especially want to encourage all people with their individual, diverse backgrounds and perspectives to apply to work with us.
Apply to work with us!
We want to give you feedback on your application as soon as possible. Please use our online application portal to ensure a fast and smooth application process.
We thank you for your understanding and look forward to receiving your application.