We are looking for a (Senior) System Administrator (m/f/d) for a permanent position as soon as possible. We are represented in all major German cities and offer you additional remote work.
What awaits you
- You are responsible for the configuration and administration of server landscapes in the Windows environment as well as for the conception and development of complex and highly available AD structures
- You will be responsible for 2nd & 3rd level incidents around Active Directory issues as part of the team
- As a specialist you are also responsible for the administration of Microsoft Active Directory Certificate Services as well as the development of solution concepts in the Public Key Infrastructure (PKI) and Identity & Access Management (IAM) environment
- You use your knowledge for optimization possibilities, plan the integration of new technologies and architectures and are thus actively involved in the further development of our services as a driver for topics such as automation, security, and integration of cloud services
- You don't keep your knowledge to yourself. In fact, you support younger colleagues as a mentor and use your expert knowledge to advise on the further development of the team
What you bring to the table
- 3+ years of experience in the administration of Windows domains as well as a solid understanding of the concepts behind public key infrastructures and experience with the setup and administration of Microsoft Active Directory Services
- Ideally, you also have experience with print and file servers or are not afraid to learn about this topic
- Passion for finding solutions to challenging problems
- Very good knowledge of German and English
What we offer you
- An exciting work environment between technology, design, and project management
- Many opportunities to contribute your ideas and quickly take on responsibility
- Great training opportunities through our Design Yourself Academy
- An open, agile atmosphere and corporate culture
- A global community of experts who have an answer to every question and where team spirit is paramount
- A work-life balance that is as balanced as possible through remote work, workplaces in all major German cities, and scheduling of assignments according to place of residence
- Innovative projects that shape the future of our country
This is particularly important to us
Aperto is committed to creating an inclusive workplace offering equal opportunities to everyone. We especially encourage all people with their individual diverse backgrounds and perspectives to apply.
Apply to work with us!
We want to give you feedback on your application as soon as possible. Please use our online application portal to ensure a fast and smooth application process.
We thank you for your understanding and look forward to receiving your application.