Aperto is looking for a dedicated and experienced Salesforce Business Analyst who is critical to supporting our clients within our Salesforce consulting unit. You'll be an integral part of a global team of experts serving a community of forward-thinking industry leaders dedicated to building the next generation of digital experiences.
Aperto, an IBM company, is a leading digital agency that builds digital platforms and experiences, integrated marketing and communications, and next-generation digital products and services.
What awaits you
- Independently take charge of the conception, design and modelling of suitable process solutions
- Improve our end-to-end business processes and design epics and user stories
- Conduct trend analysis and market research
- Process analysis on customer side, requirements engineering and function mapping
- Support and develop new business activities up to detailed proposals and big deals
- Definition of acceptance criteria and test scenarios
- Mentoring and consulting on client side and in the team in all project phases and according to client expectations
- Business client consulting and strategic client development
What you bring to the table
- At least 3 years of experience with cross-cloud Salesforce projects
- Salesforce development skills and certifications
- Knowledge of requirements engineering and software development methodologies
- Strong skills and knowledge of the Salesforce platform and solutions (e.g., Sales, Service, Marketing, Community, SFS, Commerce, Mulesoft, Tableau, Quip)
- Willingness to travel approx. 50% (project dependent)
- Excellent communication skills in German and English and ability to work effectively within a team as well as individually
- A preference for the Berlin location is an advantage
- A passion for turning clients into real partners through consulting
What we offer you
- An exciting working environment with interdisciplinary teams
- Interesting client projects
- Training opportunities to keep your finger on the digital pulse
- Access to groundbreaking technologies as part of the IBM Interactive Experience (IBM iX)
- A great atmosphere and an open corporate culture
- Plenty of room for your own creative ideas
- Modern office in Berlin-Mitte and possibility to work remotely
This is particularly important to us
Aperto is committed to creating an inclusive workplace offering equal opportunities to everyone. We especially encourage all people with their individual diverse backgrounds and perspectives to apply.
Apply with us!
We want to give you feedback on your application as soon as possible. Please use our online application portal to ensure a quick and smooth application process.
We thank you for your understanding and look forward to receiving your application.