What awaits you
- Together with your project team you develop individual software solutions in the area of customer relationship, service and digital marketing for our customers
- You analyze and estimate requirements in cooperation with customers and your project team
- You will use modern technologies, tools and methods (such as Scrum or Design Thinking)
- And you work in interdisciplinary teams in all phases of product development
What you bring to the table
- Several years of professional experience in programming with APEX, Visualforce and Lightning Component Framework
- Expert knowledge in the use and implementation of Salesforce, ideally Sales-, Service-, Community-, Marketing-Cloud or Mulesoft
- Experience with system integration via REST and SOAP API
- Experience with continuous integration systems, GIT, test automation and relational databases
- Strong analytical and conceptual skills and high quality awareness
What we offer you
- An exciting working environment in international teams
- Interesting projects with customers who are among the top 10 DAX companies
- Continuous training opportunities to keep your finger on the digital pulse
- Access to groundbreaking technologies as part of IBM Interactive Experience (IBM iX)
- A great atmosphere and an open corporate culture
- Plenty of room for your own creative ideas
- A permanent employment contract and flexible working time models
This is particularly important to us
Aperto is committed to creating an inclusive workplace offering equal opportunities to everyone. We especially encourage all people with their individual diverse backgrounds and perspectives to apply.
Apply with us!
We want to give you feedback on your application as soon as possible. Please use our online application portal to ensure a quick and smooth application process.
We thank you for your understanding and look forward to receiving your application.