Aperto is looking for a dedicated and experienced Engagement Manager (m/f/d) who is critical to supporting our clients within our Salesforce consulting unit. You'll be an integral part of a global team of experts serving a community of forward-thinking industry leaders dedicated to building the next generation of digital experiences.
Aperto, an IBM company, is a leading digital agency that builds digital platforms and experiences, integrated marketing and communications, and next-generation digital products and services.
What you can expect
- Work with the sales team to position and sell our innovative solutions to new and existing clients
- Lead executive workshops with a clear understanding of client problem points
- Lead pre-sales activities in coordination with sales managers, e.g., initial project launches and cost estimates for proposals
- Establish a project plan and initially lead the development team until full handover to a project manager
- Maintaining partner relationships with clients and Salesforce teams
- Produce reporting and accurate forecasts and communicate with colleagues and managers
- Support relevant contractual agreements in complex procurement environments
- Planning, initiating and managing software projects for business-to-business (B2B), customer relationship management (CRM) systems
- Coordinate IT project teams to ensure that client business requirements are addressed in design specification, multi-platform integration and data exchange
- Business impact assessment for each project phase
What you bring to the table
- 5-7 years of experience in enterprise software/services environment
- Willingness to meet an annual quota
- Critical reasoning and problem solving
- Strong oral and written communication skills in English and German
- Completion of Salesforce certifications is required upon hire depending on the role
- Bachelor's degree in business, engineering or information technology
- Strong project management experience
- Previous Salesforce experience, particularly in blueprint and implementation projects
- Excellent communication skills in German and English and able to work effectively within a team as well as individually
- A preference for the Berlin location is an advantage
- Tech and professional experience preferred
- PMP certification preferred but not required
- Salesforce core certifications, e.g., admin, consulting certifications
What we offer you
- An exciting work environment with interdisciplinary teams
- Interesting customer projects
- Training opportunities to keep your finger on the digital pulse
- Access to groundbreaking technologies as part of the IBM Interactive Experience (IBM iX)
- A great atmosphere and an open corporate culture
- Plenty of room for your own creative ideas
- Modern office in Berlin-Mitte
This is particularly important to us
Aperto is dedicated to creating an inclusive work environment that offers equal opportunities for all. We especially want to encourage all people with their individual, diverse backgrounds and perspectives to apply.
Apply with us!
We want to give you feedback on your application as soon as possible. Please use our online application portal to ensure a quick and smooth application process.
We thank you for your understanding and look forward to receiving your application.